Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We can all dream Jabrill!

Go down 
+2
EJinGA
joe
6 posters
AuthorMessage
joe

joe

We can all dream Jabrill! Empty
PostSubject: We can all dream Jabrill!   We can all dream Jabrill! EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 9:15 pm

http://www.mlive.com/wolverines/index.ssf/2013/07/jabrill_peppers_im_bringing_da.html

PostSubject: Re: We can all dream Jabrill!   We can all dream Jabrill! EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 7:23 am

I like this kid a lot, but I hope he learns to keep his mouth shut a little more. At least until he can prove it on the field.

If he is going to be a talker, I hope he is more along the lines of Nate Burelson.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: We can all dream Jabrill!   We can all dream Jabrill! EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 8:36 am

I hope he's along the lines of Charles Woodson.

This kid excites me! (Football wise of course.)

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: We can all dream Jabrill!   We can all dream Jabrill! EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 10:42 am

EJinGA wrote:
I like this kid a lot, but I hope he learns to keep his mouth shut a little more. At least until he can prove it on the field.

If he is going to be a talker, I hope he is more along the lines of Nate Burelson.

With all do respect, he has proven it on the field.

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: We can all dream Jabrill!   We can all dream Jabrill! EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 2:16 pm

hailtoyourvictor wrote:
EJinGA wrote:

Yep and he's proven it against some of the nations best high school players and teams.

I think he's going to be a stud but I'm going on record that I think he's got to keep his ego in check a bit. I've seen multiple pictures of him being "flashy" off the field (i.e. pics with cars, etc). I know right now it's just a high school kid dreaming but I just don't EVER want to see Terrell Pryor 2.0 in a Michigan uniform. Am I wrong to worry so much at this point?

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: We can all dream Jabrill!   We can all dream Jabrill! EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 4:55 pm

I share your concern 'eggo but I think that Coach Hoke and the rest of the University will make Peppers check his 'tude at the door. And there is no way I want to see another Pryor. Does Peppers have any tattoos currently?

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: We can all dream Jabrill!   We can all dream Jabrill! EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 12:03 am

2ndComingOfBo wrote:
I share your concern 'eggo but I think that Coach Hoke and the rest of the University will make Peppers check his 'tude at the door.  And there is no way I want to see another Pryor.  Does Peppers have any tattoos currently?

None that I know of.

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: We can all dream Jabrill!   We can all dream Jabrill! EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 12:07 am

If all of a sudden he has sleeves we have a problem....

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: We can all dream Jabrill!   We can all dream Jabrill! EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 12:11 am

I saw this on a buckeye site a while ago. I've a seen a couple of others. I'll have to try to track them down.

http://www.landgrantholyland.com/2013/2/20/4006434/ohio-state-recruiting-state-secrets-2-20

The only thing I'm clinging to right now is that when you listen to him talk compared to listening to Terrell Pryor interviews at the same age, Jabrill sounds far and away better spoken and mature. Then again, it would hard to beat "...everyone kills people, murders people, steals from you, steals from me, whatever..."

Oh yeah, I also think Hoke is a much better mentor than Tressel.

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: We can all dream Jabrill!   We can all dream Jabrill! EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 2:55 am

...and water is wet, but yeah.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
EJinGA

PostSubject: Re: We can all dream Jabrill!   We can all dream Jabrill! EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 6:50 am

Rolling Eyes 
sandyeggo_blue wrote:
hailtoyourvictor wrote:
EJinGA wrote:

Yep and he's proven it against some of the nations best high school players and teams.

I think he's going to be a stud but I'm going on record that I think he's got to keep his ego in check a bit. I've seen multiple pictures of him being "flashy" off the field (i.e. pics with cars, etc). I know right now it's just a high school kid dreaming but I just don't EVER want to see Terrell Pryor 2.0 in a Michigan uniform. Am I wrong to worry so much at this point?

I was going to say prove it on the college playing field, but then I remembered he is just a senior in high school. (Duh) Rolling Eyes 

I would say their is a 99.9% chance that Hoke and Co. are NOT going to give him, or any other recruit for that matter, any benefits. I wouldnt worry about him being like Pryor. But I do agree about the ego.

Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: We can all dream Jabrill!   We can all dream Jabrill! EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 7:17 am

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
I saw this on a buckeye site a while ago. I've a seen a couple of others. I'll have to try to track them down.

http://www.landgrantholyland.com/2013/2/20/4006434/ohio-state-recruiting-state-secrets-2-20

The only thing I'm clinging to right now is that when you listen to him talk compared to listening to Terrell Pryor interviews at the same age, Jabrill sounds far and away better spoken and mature. Then again, it would hard to beat "...everyone kills people, murders people, steals from you, steals from me, whatever..."

OMG he's sitting on the hood of a car. Whoopdie fucking do. When I was a junior in high school my uncle had a Maserati. I borrowed it for the prom. I took pictures with the car.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: We can all dream Jabrill!   We can all dream Jabrill! EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 11:30 am

fishgoblue22 wrote:
sandyeggo_blue wrote:

OMG he's sitting on the hood of a car.  Whoopdie fucking do.  When I was a junior in high school my uncle had a Maserati.  I borrowed it for the prom.  I took pictures with the car.  

Yeah if you read my post a few posts up you'll notice how I say "I know right now it's just a high school kid dreaming but I just don't EVER want to see Terrell Pryor 2.0 in a Michigan uniform. Am I wrong to worry so much at this point?"

The first thing that comes to mind when I see the Jabrill pic is the Terelle Pryor picture with him next to that Corvette in high school. Then I fast forward three years and I am reminded of the car scandal that TP was in and watching him drive out of the O$U weight facility in a brand new $35K 350Z.

I'm not saying that because he's sitting on the hood of a car that he's going to be a bad apple and bring down the program with a scandal a la TP at O$U. I'm just saying that when I see things like that I feel like it projects a certain off the field ego that he'll have to check at the door when he arrives on campus, which was the point of my original post. My apologies if that got lost in translation with the follow up posts.

PostSubject: Re: We can all dream Jabrill!   We can all dream Jabrill! Empty

Back to top Go down

We can all dream Jabrill!
Page 1 of 1