Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cowboy Classic Weather

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Cowboy Classic Weather Empty
PostSubject: Cowboy Classic Weather   Cowboy Classic Weather EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 1:29 pm

for those of you attending and those of you just wondering I was looking at the weather for Arlington this weekend and noticed that it is going to be 95°, 95°, 101° and 100° respectively for Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I think Jerry’s world is air conditioned but the tailgate is going to be hot. Bring Shorts and sunblock.

I'll see you there.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cowboy Classic Weather   Cowboy Classic Weather EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 1:31 pm

Take water.

Slug some between each drink.

Long day of tailgating + hot weather = Trouble for rookies

(not that any of you are rookies)

WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: Cowboy Classic Weather   Cowboy Classic Weather EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 1:32 pm

Depends on if the roof is opened. I wonder if they will keep it closed due to heat.
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: Cowboy Classic Weather   Cowboy Classic Weather EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 1:32 pm

Admin wrote:
Take water.

Bingo!! Could be a rough one.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Cowboy Classic Weather   Cowboy Classic Weather EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 1:35 pm

WillieMfan wrote:
Admin wrote:
Take water.

Bingo!! Could be a rough one.

yep... you wont see me out there acting like a tough guy trying to prove my manhood by drinking beer and whiskey all day. I'll be just fine with a cool buzz so I can be sure to make it in the game later on.

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: Cowboy Classic Weather   Cowboy Classic Weather EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 1:49 pm

Man you are going to have a good time. Enjoy it. Stay safe.
Back to top Go down
Go_Blue

Go_Blue

PostSubject: Re: Cowboy Classic Weather   Cowboy Classic Weather EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 4:33 pm

Also be careful of the police. They love to cruise around and look for trouble that is sometimes not there. Especially with a bunch of Yankees in town. I lived in Irving for 3 years right across from the old stadium and they used to love game day.

Mind your manners and don't get out of control. There's an old saying here in Texas....."Come on vacation and leave on probation"

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cowboy Classic Weather   Cowboy Classic Weather EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 6:46 pm

Go_Blue wrote:
There's an old saying here in Texas....."Come on vacation and leave on probation"

Haha.

You mean it isn't like Varsity Blues when even the HS kids get away with anything and everything? Razz

BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Cowboy Classic Weather   Cowboy Classic Weather EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 7:40 pm

Admin wrote:
You mean it isn't like Varsity Blues when even the HS kids get away with anything and everything? Razz

That was an awesome movie, but you failed to realize that the FOOTBALL PLAYERS got away with anything and everything. The vast majority of kids had to deal with the same laws everyone else does.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cowboy Classic Weather   Cowboy Classic Weather Empty

Back to top Go down

Cowboy Classic Weather
Page 1 of 1