Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cowboy Classic (UM/Alabama)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
1umgoblue85

1umgoblue85

Cowboy Classic (UM/Alabama) Empty
PostSubject: Cowboy Classic (UM/Alabama)   Cowboy Classic (UM/Alabama) EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 9:41 am

All, I just received an email from the Victor's Club stating that the Cowboy Classic has sold out. Unprecedented sales led to the closing of ticket sales. They won't even be available to the season ticket holders on Feb 9 or to the general public. I guess Dave Brandon knew what he was doing.

joe

PostSubject: Re: Cowboy Classic (UM/Alabama)   Cowboy Classic (UM/Alabama) EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 10:28 am

I really wanted to go but then I'd probably have to give up all my other games.

Next year's home schedule is pretty lame though. Iowa might be the only good game.

1umgoblue85

PostSubject: Looks like MSU & Iowa to me too   Cowboy Classic (UM/Alabama) EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 10:35 am

I do like having Air Force in though.

Iowa will be a mystery team. I have a feeling they are going to suck!

joe

PostSubject: Re: Cowboy Classic (UM/Alabama)   Cowboy Classic (UM/Alabama) EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 11:00 am

I think I'll hit that Air Force game.

And maybe I'll get tickets to the ND game. That's right down the road.

Been to South Bend for UofM/ND 4 times. I'm 3-1 at ND. Saw the first game back together in 1978. Saw Remy kick the winning FG. SAw us absolutely annhihilate them 47-21. And saw us lose for opening day after winning the NC. Hotter than hell. All our players were cramping. blah blah blah

Anyway, that sounds like fun.

I'll go to AA to se the MSU game and Iowa. That's 4 games.

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: Cowboy Classic (UM/Alabama)   Cowboy Classic (UM/Alabama) EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 6:52 pm

I wouldn't be able to go to this thanks to my job. Still I find it irritating that only 25k tickets were allotted to the schools. I assume Bama was issued the same. The stadium seats 80k. What is happening to the remaining 30k seats? Are these going to corporate big wigs and other VIP types? That's wrong if it is.

There is also additional standing room of 20k that will probably be open to the public.
Back to top Go down
1umgoblue85

1umgoblue85

PostSubject: Corp big wigs get the rest   Cowboy Classic (UM/Alabama) EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 9:16 pm

Of course Dallas season ticket holders get a shot too!

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: Cowboy Classic (UM/Alabama)   Cowboy Classic (UM/Alabama) EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 10:04 pm

1umgoblue85 wrote:
Of course Dallas season ticket holders get a shot too!

Hmmm...many years ago I went to a luxury box at the Joe for a soccer game. I believe it was at the Joe..anyway. I know back then that suite owners had the opportunity to attend any event that took place at the arena. I did not realize that all season ticket holders get the same opportunity. Kind of sucks that so many people will be at the game that may not have a vested interest in the outcome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cowboy Classic (UM/Alabama)   Cowboy Classic (UM/Alabama) Empty

Back to top Go down

Cowboy Classic (UM/Alabama)
Page 1 of 1