Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OT: Oregon implementing random drug testing

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

OT: Oregon implementing random drug testing Empty
PostSubject: OT: Oregon implementing random drug testing   OT: Oregon implementing random drug testing EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 3:35 pm

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/8346278/oregon-ducks-trying-random-drug-testing-athletes

Please, Dave Brandon, don't follow suit and do the same.

That has trouble (and a ton of losses) written all over it.

BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: OT: Oregon implementing random drug testing   OT: Oregon implementing random drug testing EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 4:56 pm

I seriously don't see a problem with it. Remember, college athletics is all about turning boys/girls into responsible adults. No one wants a high-on in a Fortune 500 company. Of course this appears to be a result of The Honey Badger....

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: OT: Oregon implementing random drug testing   OT: Oregon implementing random drug testing EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 5:21 pm

No, this is a result of the report that at least 50% of the Oregon football team got high last season.

And as for the Fortune 500 comment....you may not 'want' that, but trust me, friend, that's happening at EVERY single one of them.

fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: OT: Oregon implementing random drug testing   OT: Oregon implementing random drug testing EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 5:29 pm

I think they all should drug test. NCAA should mandate it. Heck, I'm for it for all jobs and welfare. I had to do it at 18 in the military. It's not hard to not smoke weed or do drugs.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: OT: Oregon implementing random drug testing   OT: Oregon implementing random drug testing EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 7:07 pm

Actually it is after you become addicted thus drug testing at that age.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: OT: Oregon implementing random drug testing   OT: Oregon implementing random drug testing EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 8:51 pm

Again, I'm for it 100%
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: OT: Oregon implementing random drug testing   OT: Oregon implementing random drug testing EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 1:49 am

F that.... As a man that has NEVER done a drug in his life I say do it. TEST THEM ALL! I spent high school as the outsider because I didn't do drugs. I never felt being a minority in the military and I always laughed being 27 year old in college at the youngins that were getting high.

I realize I missed out on the "expansion of my mind" but whatever. F drugs. Booze is just as bad. I'll stick to my "legal" jack and waters. ha ha.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: OT: Oregon implementing random drug testing   OT: Oregon implementing random drug testing EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 9:50 am

Haha get 'em, Sandy!!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OT: Oregon implementing random drug testing   OT: Oregon implementing random drug testing Empty

Back to top Go down

OT: Oregon implementing random drug testing
Page 1 of 1