Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Question Regarding the "Forum of Fools"

Go down 
+2
holapalooza
UberBluer
6 posters
AuthorMessage
UberBluer

UberBluer

Question Regarding the "Forum of Fools" Empty
PostSubject: Question Regarding the "Forum of Fools"   Question Regarding the "Forum of Fools" EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 2:02 pm

So I made four posts on the Forum of Fools today with that term as the subject matter. I made reference once to all of the fools engaging in their daily circle jerk, but the other three were very vanilla. All four were deleted prior to anyone making a comment.

Who does delete such posts on the Forum of Fools? Can other posters make the deletion or is it always the mods? If the answer is the latter, then the mods deserve what the forum has become................the Forum of Fools.
Back to top Go down
holapalooza

PostSubject: Re: Question Regarding the "Forum of Fools"   Question Regarding the "Forum of Fools" EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 2:10 pm

I imagine it's one of the fools themselves, reporting you to the mods. It's funny over there now. Just the trolls and Vegas, who might as well be a troll himself.
Back to top Go down
Go_Blue

Go_Blue

PostSubject: Re: Question Regarding the "Forum of Fools"   Question Regarding the "Forum of Fools" EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 2:17 pm

To be honest, I haven't given MLive a second thought since signing on here. I look in to see if there are any good posters who need the link, but other than that, it is just amusing.
Back to top Go down
FredZollner

FredZollner

PostSubject: Ditto. I signed off last week. Don't plan on going back.   Question Regarding the "Forum of Fools" EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 4:02 pm

It is almost SNLish over there....a Michigan football forum dominated by Michigan football haters. Too funny.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: It's nicer here without vegas, anyway...   Question Regarding the "Forum of Fools" EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 4:47 pm

He is such a slappy, he just attracts garbage responses.
Back to top Go down
lovetheblue1217

lovetheblue1217

PostSubject: Re: Question Regarding the "Forum of Fools"   Question Regarding the "Forum of Fools" EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 6:24 pm

Vegas is the furthest thing from a Michigan Fan. IMO he was the reason the trolls infested MLive site
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: Question Regarding the "Forum of Fools"   Question Regarding the "Forum of Fools" EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 7:00 pm

lovetheblue1217 wrote:
Vegas is the furthest thing from a Michigan Fan. IMO he was the reason the trolls infested MLive site

LOL...some days I love him him some days I hate him. I admire his passion but he does take it too far. AND-He does keep the troll discussion going.
Back to top Go down
lovetheblue1217

lovetheblue1217

PostSubject: Re: Question Regarding the "Forum of Fools"   Question Regarding the "Forum of Fools" EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 7:03 pm

WillieMfan wrote:
lovetheblue1217 wrote:

LOL...some days I love him him some days I hate him. I admire his passion but he does take it too far. AND-He does keep the troll discussion going.

I thought it was funny at first, the way he got the trolls going but then it got very, very old.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question Regarding the "Forum of Fools"   Question Regarding the "Forum of Fools" Empty

Back to top Go down

Question Regarding the "Forum of Fools"
Page 1 of 1