Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

question for the forum

Go down 
+4
joe
MichiganFootball13
BetterThansparty
the artist formally known
8 posters
AuthorMessage

question for the forum Empty
PostSubject: question for the forum   question for the forum EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 9:34 pm

Is it more important to embaras your University by losing game you should win or not making the tournament at all I say that John Belien and the teanembarrassed the michigan name tonight and should be utterly ashamed of itself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: question for the forum   question for the forum EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 9:41 pm

This teqam just sent Michigan Basketball back 10 years what a bunch of fakes these atre the biggest LOSERS to ever where Yellow. I am totally embarrassed . I need another drink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: question for the forum   question for the forum EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 9:47 pm

1 word for this team PUSSIES PUSSIES PUSSIES
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: question for the forum   question for the forum EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 10:14 pm

I'll most likely get yelled at for this but take your negativity elewhere. I understand your frustration but come on man...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: question for the forum   question for the forum EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 10:56 pm

Bullshit the point of having feelings for your program is to tatally by intothe program today the program let you down. Its 1 thing when they are not good enough via the RR years but when they don't compete . thats just plane UNACCEPTABLE. and if you don't complain Then that compacentcy,
Back to top Go down
MichiganFootball13

MichiganFootball13

PostSubject: Re: question for the forum   question for the forum EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 11:02 pm

I was very embarrassed tonight watching the game...we were totally outplayed the ENTIRE game and just could not get into rhythm. But tomorrow I will be less upset, just brings Michigan down to earth a little concerning bball.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: question for the forum   question for the forum EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 11:05 pm

I have certainly been more impressed by our team and our coaching staff before tonight.

It was very disappointing.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: question for the forum   question for the forum EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 11:17 pm

I guess I could see your point if it was something like Hockey to me, not that I would agree with it. Fortunately, Michigan Hockey isn't that way. However, I recall Michigan losing to Air Force in the first round a couple of years ago. I was very depressed, but figured that's the way the puck bounces...
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: question for the forum   question for the forum EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 9:01 am

Not embarrassed at all. The team wasn't that good and played way over there heads all year. Nothing to be ashamed of.
Back to top Go down
Go_Blue

Go_Blue

PostSubject: Re: question for the forum   question for the forum EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 9:31 am

They play the games for a reason. I am proud that UM made it to the tournament, but not at all surprised by the results.

Ever since UM's last home game, which they lost to Purdue, I have been sensing the Team chemistry has not been right. Almost like there was a rift within the Team. Last night, my brothers wife (who hates all sports but was being a good one in watching the game with him) made a simple assessment: She asked why the UM players weren't helping each other up off the floor and why they didn't really congratulate each other when they made a basket.

No, I was not embarrassed by the loss. I was embarrassed at the lackluster performance the Team presented. I was embarrassed that this Team had somehow found a way to become split and the coaching staff had allowed it.
Back to top Go down
mjagger1

mjagger1

PostSubject: Re: question for the forum   question for the forum EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 12:06 pm

This TEAM played above it's talent level for the majority of the year. It's a team that very well could have made it to the elite 8 or a team that could lose in the first round. Unfortanately that latter was the case.

Most programs get built over time, This one is no different. I for one will tip my cap to this team and thank them for their effort this year and I am proud that they've handled themselves like Michigan Men. That's more than can be said for some.
Back to top Go down
michmike

PostSubject: Re: question for the forum   question for the forum EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 9:43 am

With you 100%, mick. Christ, are ANY of us happy with a loss, ever? But if this team were as weak or incohesive or talentless as some fair-weather folks make it out to be, how would we have beaten Purdue there, or OSU or MSU in ANY venue? Or beaten Indiana by 12?

Beilein isn't on par with coach Hoke (in my eyes), not yet, but he has done a commendable job with our once-floundering program. And he seems to be coming around to the mindset that you need big inside men AND outside shooting, given his incoming class.

Our late-season slide could be attributed to any number of things. Maybe some chemical "rifts" did develop, who knows. Very likely fatigue set in, given the minutes Trey and the two senior captains played all year. Almost certainly our lack of a dominant presence (or at times ANY presence) inside badly hurt us. But I share your mindset that it can be fixed. In time.

I'd like to add that Beilein, like any college HOOPS coach, has a very unenviable job in one respect: very, very few superstar frosh they recruit like hell to land are with their program more than a couple of years anymore.
Sometimes only one. At least the Brady Hokes of the world have the NFL rule (3+ years out of high school) to keep their players around a minimum of THREE seasons.
Back to top Go down
michmike

PostSubject: Re: question for the forum   question for the forum EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 9:46 am

the artist formally known wrote:
This teqam just sent Michigan Basketball back 10 years what a bunch of fakes these atre the biggest LOSERS to ever where Yellow. I am totally embarrassed . I need another drink

(Or quote ANY of your posts on this or other threads following the game Friday): Personal favor to ask:

SLEEP IT OFF, pass a breathalyzer, and then come back---fair enough???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: question for the forum   question for the forum Empty

Back to top Go down

question for the forum
Page 1 of 1