Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So, if Denard can't go, does Devin get the start?

Go down 
+3
WillieMfan
GOBLUEJOE66
fishgoblue22
7 posters
AuthorMessage
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

So, if Denard can't go, does Devin get the start? Empty
PostSubject: So, if Denard can't go, does Devin get the start?   So, if Denard can't go, does Devin get the start? EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 10:47 am

I think he does. I think with a week of practice, he will be under center in Minnesota.

Thoughts?

Last edited by fishgoblue22 on Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: So, if Denard can't go, does Devin get the start?   So, if Denard can't go, does Devin get the start? EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 12:04 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
I think he does. I think with a week of practice, he will be under center in Minnesota.

Thoughts?

I agree....I guess we'lll find out in half an hour. FINGERS CROSSED!!!

Go Blue!!!!!
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: So, if Denard can't go, does Devin get the start?   So, if Denard can't go, does Devin get the start? EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 12:26 pm

I have no idea what to think. I hate to condemn Bellomy after one game. I think being a back up is a tough position to be in. He was just thrown into the game with zero notice and very little experience in a hostile environment. Nebraska took advantage and went after him.

That said, it is hard after what we saw on Saturday to want to see Bellomy taking snaps again anytime soon. I think Hoke made a bad decision to take Gardner out of the QB equation. An injury to DR was always a possibility and it is clear they did not do enough to be prepared for it.
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: So, if Denard can't go, does Devin get the start?   So, if Denard can't go, does Devin get the start? EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 1:06 pm

WillieMfan wrote:
I have no idea what to think. I hate to condemn Bellomy after one game. I think being a back up is a tough position to be in. He was just thrown into the game with zero notice and very little experience in a hostile environment. Nebraska took advantage and went after him.

That said, it is hard after what we saw on Saturday to want to see Bellomy taking snaps again anytime soon. I think Hoke made a bad decision to take Gardner out of the QB equation. An injury to DR was always a possibility and it is clear they did not do enough to be prepared for it.

Here is the presser...http://www.mlive.com/wolverines/index.ssf/2012/10/live_updates_brady_hoke_update.html

Go Blue!!!
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: So, if Denard can't go, does Devin get the start?   So, if Denard can't go, does Devin get the start? EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 2:22 pm

Well I guess the good news is we can stop worrying about our losses to the o-line next year. Apparently they suck anyway. Hoke has and continues to put the offenses struggles on them. I am kind of surprised some of the young guys are not getting more looks.
Back to top Go down
the artist formally known

the artist formally known

PostSubject: Re: So, if Denard can't go, does Devin get the start?   So, if Denard can't go, does Devin get the start? EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 2:47 pm

Someone tell the Offense that the end zone ate at each end of the field, somehow they seem to get lost before they get there. Serously, If DR can't go they will have to treek the offense .becuase currently it set up for a QB that moves, and Berllomy is not that type QB.

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: So, if Denard can't go, does Devin get the start?   So, if Denard can't go, does Devin get the start? EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 4:43 pm

the artist formally known wrote:
...If DR can't go they will have to treek the offense .becuase currently it set up for a QB that moves, and Berllomy is not that type QB...

I was actually quite surprised at Bellomy's speed on his 15 yard scramble. that said, I know what you mean and I agree.

Good thing Hoke is reporting that Denard should be ready for Minnesota.

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: So, if Denard can't go, does Devin get the start?   So, if Denard can't go, does Devin get the start? EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 3:29 am

Denard "should be good to go", but just in case both Bellomy & Gardner will be getting reps. in practice this week...

http://www.michigandaily.com/node/68728

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
WhatsYourDeal

PostSubject: Re: So, if Denard can't go, does Devin get the start?   So, if Denard can't go, does Devin get the start? EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 8:31 am

It will be interesting. imo it's way to early to judge Bellomy. he was thrown into the worst situation, was forced to beat the blitz in an away night game while trailing, while to my knowledge, not having any meaningful snaps beforehand.

That said, I think Devin Gardner gives UM the best chance to win because of his physical talent; and he's had a little more experience hasn't he? and he probably deserves another shot at QB anyway.

I'm sure Hoke and Borgess are very anxious to start their pro style offense next year.

PostSubject: Re: So, if Denard can't go, does Devin get the start?   So, if Denard can't go, does Devin get the start? Empty

Back to top Go down

So, if Denard can't go, does Devin get the start?
Page 1 of 1