Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Devin vs Denard

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BlueNectarine

Devin vs Denard Empty
PostSubject: Devin vs Denard   Devin vs Denard EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 10:38 pm

I just cannot wait for Devin to take over. I like Denard personally but he is just not a "QB" I want running my offense....I mean I prefer Andrew Luck over RGIII but RGIII is a PRO QB...Devin is a PRO QB...sorry but Denard is not....love the kid but I just can't wait until this is not an issue

Devin vs Denard View;_ylt=A0PDoS_eb1pPq10AW..JzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTBlMTQ4cGxyBHNlYwNzcgRzbGsDaW1n?back=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.search.yahoo.com%2Fsearch%2Fimages%3Fp%3Dblue%2Bnectarine%26fr%3Dytff1-sunm%26fr2%3Dpiv-web%26tab%3Dorganic%26ri%3D4&w=128&h=160&imgurl=cache2.artprintimages.com%2Fp%2FMED%2F14%2F1466%2FD57Q000Z%2Fart-print%2Fnancy-s-mueller-shepherd-nectarine-with-blue-background.jpg&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.art.com%2Fgallery%2Fid--a54591%2Fnancy-s-mueller-shepherd-posters.htm&size=9.7+KB&name=Nectarine+with+Blue+Background&p=blue+nectarine&oid=d9154da3a7c579113add2128567c8d8a&fr2=piv-web&fr=ytff1-sunm&rw=blue+nectarine&tt=Nectarine%2Bwith%2BBlue%2BBackground&b=0&ni=96&no=4&tab=organic&ts=&sigr=12aku0pmh&sigb=138dd6ui3&sigi=13mvpvgq7&
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

Devin vs Denard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devin vs Denard   Devin vs Denard EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 10:47 pm

It's not an issue now either, the guy can't grip the ball so he can't play. He knows this.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

Devin vs Denard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devin vs Denard   Devin vs Denard EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 9:51 am

But as Devin said, this is Denard's team and will be until he is gone. He's done to much over the past 3 years to let two games change that. Heck, after the spring game a bunch of you guys in here thought it should be Bellomy's team. Devin is a team guy, and he will be great for this team, but if Denard Alan play, he will play.
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

Devin vs Denard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devin vs Denard   Devin vs Denard EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 10:49 am

Devin said what Devin had to say.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

Devin vs Denard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devin vs Denard   Devin vs Denard EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 11:51 am

WillieMfan wrote:
Devin said what Devin had to say.

Because it is right.
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

Devin vs Denard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devin vs Denard   Devin vs Denard EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 12:22 pm

You clearly do not know the psyche of an athlete. Kid was 5 stars out of HS and has had to sit out for 3 years. If you don't think the he wasn't going out of his mind sitting on the sideline game after game your nuts. Now he is getting his first chance to start and you buy that he wants to hand over the reins as soon as DR is healthy. Please. He gave the PC answer. That's all.

I never played D 1 college sports but I did play some in college and continue to play sports to this day. I hate sitting out even if it is a pick up game. Hate it. There is no way DG is not thinking he would like to start the rest of the game from here on out regardless of DR condition.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

Devin vs Denard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devin vs Denard   Devin vs Denard EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 4:09 pm

Anyway, you of course have the guy dress at games. People are forgetting tht he is Captain 1a.

Incidently I like what Kovacs said is response to the refs question about which end of the field he wanted to play on. "That end with those students". Great, just great.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

Devin vs Denard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devin vs Denard   Devin vs Denard EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 8:56 pm

Willie, you obviously have never been a team player. You may think you are the best, but if you truly love your team, you know what is best for the team.

Devin is a team first guy. He may think he is the best QB on the team, and maybe he is, but he also knows what is best for the team.

You are not in he locker room, so clearly you ar not smart enough to comment.
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

Devin vs Denard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devin vs Denard   Devin vs Denard EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 9:41 pm

Fish read you own shit. Are you in the locker room? How often do you and Devin talk? Everything you said applies to your own post as well.You can try to take shots at my intelligence but you just proved yours.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

Devin vs Denard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devin vs Denard   Devin vs Denard EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 9:48 pm

So neither of us is right then. Admit it, you know jack shit just like I know jack shit.

Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

Devin vs Denard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devin vs Denard   Devin vs Denard EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 9:55 pm

Yep none of us are in the locker room or know players or coaches. All we have is our own speculation and opinions. I am pretty sure this has been said many times on here before. Apparently your opinion means more and like to point out that others opinions do not matter. Sorry if you thought internet forums were filled with inside information. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Devin vs Denard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devin vs Denard   Devin vs Denard Empty

Back to top Go down

Devin vs Denard
Page 1 of 1