Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just My Opinion

Go down 
+3
WillieMfan
sandyeggo_blue
GOBLUEJOE66
7 posters
AuthorMessage
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

Just My Opinion Empty
PostSubject: Just My Opinion   Just My Opinion EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 3:17 pm

Nice, much needed win, especially with DRob not playing.

I am not home so I had to listen to the game on the radio, but it sure appreared to me that the offense got their a$$e$ in gear after one Thomas Rawls came into the game!! Right??

Oh, and NICE JOB D!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY COACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Blue!!
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Just My Opinion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just My Opinion   Just My Opinion EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 6:53 pm

GBJ66.... agreed, much needed without denard. nice to keep/get him healthy.

had to babysit my wife at the bar this morning. she's sleeping it off now. Nice to get a win like that.

my wife had too many "breakfast drinks" and at the end of the first I was getting annoyed. By the half devin and the O started to pick it up and I could relax a bit. My mother-in-law watched the kids and the D really made some statements. All in all, solid performance given the second string QB.

Feeling good about NW, Iowa and O$u at this point.

WillieMfan

Just My Opinion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just My Opinion   Just My Opinion EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 8:48 pm

Still worried about Ohio. They score in bunches and our d has left some guys wide open in the secondary lately. They need to get that figured out ASAP.
Back to top Go down
BlueNectarine

Just My Opinion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just My Opinion   Just My Opinion EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 9:07 pm

I think OSU is going to be a battle royal...but lets take care of NW and Iowa first

Just My Opinion View;_ylt=A0PDoS_eb1pPq10AW..JzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTBlMTQ4cGxyBHNlYwNzcgRzbGsDaW1n?back=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.search.yahoo.com%2Fsearch%2Fimages%3Fp%3Dblue%2Bnectarine%26fr%3Dytff1-sunm%26fr2%3Dpiv-web%26tab%3Dorganic%26ri%3D4&w=128&h=160&imgurl=cache2.artprintimages.com%2Fp%2FMED%2F14%2F1466%2FD57Q000Z%2Fart-print%2Fnancy-s-mueller-shepherd-nectarine-with-blue-background.jpg&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.art.com%2Fgallery%2Fid--a54591%2Fnancy-s-mueller-shepherd-posters.htm&size=9.7+KB&name=Nectarine+with+Blue+Background&p=blue+nectarine&oid=d9154da3a7c579113add2128567c8d8a&fr2=piv-web&fr=ytff1-sunm&rw=blue+nectarine&tt=Nectarine%2Bwith%2BBlue%2BBackground&b=0&ni=96&no=4&tab=organic&ts=&sigr=12aku0pmh&sigb=138dd6ui3&sigi=13mvpvgq7&
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

Just My Opinion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just My Opinion   Just My Opinion EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 9:28 pm

Exactly, DO NOT look ahead!

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

Just My Opinion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just My Opinion   Just My Opinion EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 10:50 pm

2ndComingOfBo wrote:
Exactly, DO NOT look ahead!

You bet your bippie, 2nd!!!!! Smile

Go Blue!!
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

Just My Opinion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just My Opinion   Just My Opinion EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 11:22 pm

I was saying not to sleep on Northwestern a long time ago. We "should" win but stranger things have happened...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

Just My Opinion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just My Opinion   Just My Opinion EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 8:41 am

I'm looking ahead because I do not impact the game. Indy is pretty much out of the question because little brother can't close the deal, so Ohio is the game of the season.
Back to top Go down
jjabilene

Just My Opinion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just My Opinion   Just My Opinion EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 2:12 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
I'm looking ahead because I do not impact the game. Indy is pretty much out of the question because little brother can't close the deal, so Ohio is the game of the season.

Don't sleep on Penn State.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

Just My Opinion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just My Opinion   Just My Opinion EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 2:46 pm

I think Nebraska has it all going now.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

Just My Opinion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just My Opinion   Just My Opinion EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 7:27 pm

jjabilene wrote:
fishgoblue22 wrote:

Don't sleep on Penn State.

Wow, I'm flattered but give me credit for that phrase. Either way though ohio looks to be the game now. Let's play "What if?" Ok, say Penn State beats Nebraska next weekend but Nebraska's final two games are pretty weak (Minny & Iowa) so they are most likely wins. That gives them two conference losses, Michigan only has one as of now. Northwestern will be tough but we should win, Iowa isn't a cup-cake (ask Lil'bro) but as long as we're not looking ahead it's a win. Our final game is against ohio, win and we are legends division champions. Lose and we have two conference losses just like Nebraska BUT they hold the tie-breaker over us with the head-to-head win. So, the championship game comes down to the game again (in a way).

Let me throw a question out there. Would you rather ohio loses their next game (at Wisconsin in 2 weeks) so we'll beat a 10-1 ohio team or have them beat Wisconsin so Michigan can beat an 11-0 ohio at home?

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

Just My Opinion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just My Opinion   Just My Opinion EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 9:27 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
I'm looking ahead because I do not impact the game.

LMAO. I am sure if we lose Saturday it will be because this forum looked ahead.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just My Opinion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just My Opinion   Just My Opinion Empty

Back to top Go down

Just My Opinion
Page 1 of 1