Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

For those fans that left early today, haha!!!

Go down 
+5
fishgoblue22
Wolverdog
dwoody
MichiganFootball13
booboo
9 posters
AuthorMessage
booboo

booboo

For those fans that left early today, haha!!! Empty
PostSubject: For those fans that left early today, haha!!!   For those fans that left early today, haha!!! EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 11:25 pm

I have never left early and never will leave early from a M FB game. My friends I bring to game know I like to arrive early, 30-45 mins., & stay to the very end, listen to band for a little while. I saw fans leave after DG threw int., then many, many more after N'western made 1st down. Wonder how many people where walking to car heard fans make noise, or people in car turned on radio, heard what happen, and said f#&k or similar words. NEVER NEVER leave early!!!

With that said, I understand if you have to leave early, get home to kids, maybe a wedding, family function, etc, OK thats fine. Otherwise, you only get 6-8 home games a yr., keep your ass in your seat.

GO BLUE!!!
Back to top Go down
MichiganFootball13

MichiganFootball13

PostSubject: Re: For those fans that left early today, haha!!!   For those fans that left early today, haha!!! EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 1:44 am

This year when MSU got their fake punt I left the stands to walk around out by the concession stands to blow off steam for about 10 min and to not make fool of myself. That is the closest ive come to leaving a game.
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: For those fans that left early today, haha!!!   For those fans that left early today, haha!!! EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 1:56 am

I hate to admit, but when NW barely got that 1st down w/no time outs left I stopped watching and went outside to clean my front yard. I have to think that if I stayed and watched, we would have lost. Otherwise, I'd hate myself for giving up on the Blue.
Back to top Go down
Wolverdog

Wolverdog

PostSubject: Re: For those fans that left early today, haha!!!   For those fans that left early today, haha!!! EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 9:13 am

Well said booboo, my buddies wanted to leave in '04 when we were down to State by 17 in the 4th. We were freezing, and they had lost hope. I told them "Go ahead, I'll hitch a ride from someone," and I was 150 miles from home.

In the words of Jim Valvano, "Don't give up, don't EVER give up!"
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: For those fans that left early today, haha!!!   For those fans that left early today, haha!!! EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 9:47 am

I kept watching, but I told my wife that the loss was a bad loss. Never should have let them score before the half.
Back to top Go down
WolverineHistorian

WolverineHistorian

PostSubject: Re: For those fans that left early today, haha!!!   For those fans that left early today, haha!!! EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 3:12 pm

Wolverdog wrote:
Well said booboo, my buddies wanted to leave in '04 when we were down to State by 17 in the 4th. We were freezing, and they had lost hope. I told them "Go ahead, I'll hitch a ride from someone," and I was 150 miles from home.

In the words of Jim Valvano, "Don't give up, don't EVER give up!"

I was at that game too, although I don't remember being freezing. The guys next to me left when it was 27-10 but I never considered leaving, even though the MSU fan section, who were about 20 rows behind me, were a pain in the ass.

I didn't leave early yesterday either. I was too busy sitting in my seat sulking until Roundtree caught that bomb.

I also don't like it when people leave early while WE are blowing a team out. But fans have been doing that for 40 years and I don't think that will ever change.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/WolverineHistorian
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: For those fans that left early today, haha!!!   For those fans that left early today, haha!!! EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 4:21 pm

WolverineHistorian wrote:
...the MSU fan section, who were about 20 rows behind me, were a pain in the ass.

And in true MLive fashion, "water is wet".
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: For those fans that left early today, haha!!!   For those fans that left early today, haha!!! EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:42 pm

I woud not have left early yesterday...I would have been the same as WH, just sulking in my seat.

Then I would have went BATSHIT CRAZY.

GO BLUE!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://mgoforum.forumotion.com
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: For those fans that left early today, haha!!!   For those fans that left early today, haha!!! EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 7:43 pm

Damn WH you must sit right near where I do.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: For those fans that left early today, haha!!!   For those fans that left early today, haha!!! EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 8:18 pm

THEstjoemfan wrote:

Well, they group all of the of people together so that makes sense... Razz
Back to top Go down
WolverineHistorian

WolverineHistorian

PostSubject: Re: For those fans that left early today, haha!!!   For those fans that left early today, haha!!! EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 8:20 pm

THEstjoemfan wrote:

If you're talking about the 04 MSU game, that was a rare instance where I sat in the south end zone. I almost always sit in the north end zone close to the field (row 4).
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/WolverineHistorian
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For those fans that left early today, haha!!!   For those fans that left early today, haha!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

For those fans that left early today, haha!!!
Page 1 of 1