Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hey Admin, I have invited a few guys over here. I hope I gave the right address. Copied the address aboke, but

Go down 
+3
hailtoyourvictor
joe
Go_Blue
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Go_Blue

Go_Blue

Hey Admin, I have invited a few guys over here.  I hope I gave the right address.  Copied the address aboke, but Empty
PostSubject: Hey Admin, I have invited a few guys over here. I hope I gave the right address. Copied the address aboke, but   Hey Admin, I have invited a few guys over here.  I hope I gave the right address.  Copied the address aboke, but EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 4:21 pm

not sure if they can pull from it since I was already logged in. Will it work? If not post a "beginners" website. These are some good people with a great love and insight of UM football.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

Hey Admin, I have invited a few guys over here.  I hope I gave the right address.  Copied the address aboke, but Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Admin, I have invited a few guys over here. I hope I gave the right address. Copied the address aboke, but   Hey Admin, I have invited a few guys over here.  I hope I gave the right address.  Copied the address aboke, but EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 7:01 pm

www.mgoforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: Hey Admin, I have invited a few guys over here. I hope I gave the right address. Copied the address aboke, but   Hey Admin, I have invited a few guys over here.  I hope I gave the right address.  Copied the address aboke, but EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 7:26 pm

I'd honestly like Admin to make the site accessible to all, and then give co-admin responsibility to a couple other trusted members. Keep the trolls and the junk off the forum but get a lot more insight.
Back to top Go down
MGoMod

PostSubject: Re: Hey Admin, I have invited a few guys over here. I hope I gave the right address. Copied the address aboke, but   Hey Admin, I have invited a few guys over here.  I hope I gave the right address.  Copied the address aboke, but EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 7:34 pm

The site is accessible to all. There is no block for anyone. The address is not a secret.

Anyone is free to join and bring insight.

Trolls will not be tolerated.
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: Hey Admin, I have invited a few guys over here. I hope I gave the right address. Copied the address aboke, but   Hey Admin, I have invited a few guys over here.  I hope I gave the right address.  Copied the address aboke, but EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 7:45 pm

Just googled "Michigan football Forum" this forum is on the first page 6th on down the page.
Back to top Go down
Go_Blue

Go_Blue

PostSubject: Re: Hey Admin, I have invited a few guys over here. I hope I gave the right address. Copied the address aboke, but   Hey Admin, I have invited a few guys over here.  I hope I gave the right address.  Copied the address aboke, but EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 8:55 pm

Thanks all. Apparently I left out my computer illiteracy issues!! lol thanks all
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hey Admin, I have invited a few guys over here. I hope I gave the right address. Copied the address aboke, but   Hey Admin, I have invited a few guys over here.  I hope I gave the right address.  Copied the address aboke, but EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 2:09 pm

WillieMfan wrote:
Just googled "Michigan football Forum" this forum is on the first page 6th on down the page.

NICE!!!
Back to top Go down
https://mgoforum.forumotion.com
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Hey Admin, I have invited a few guys over here. I hope I gave the right address. Copied the address aboke, but   Hey Admin, I have invited a few guys over here.  I hope I gave the right address.  Copied the address aboke, but EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 5:59 pm

You may have found a new career...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey Admin, I have invited a few guys over here. I hope I gave the right address. Copied the address aboke, but   Hey Admin, I have invited a few guys over here.  I hope I gave the right address.  Copied the address aboke, but Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey Admin, I have invited a few guys over here. I hope I gave the right address. Copied the address aboke, but
Page 1 of 1