Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2 teams i can't stand loosing to tO$U and MSU

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
the artist formally known

2 teams i can't stand loosing to tO$U and MSU Empty
PostSubject: 2 teams i can't stand loosing to tO$U and MSU   2 teams i can't stand loosing to tO$U and MSU EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 4:43 pm

Guys played hard the 2nd half pretty much lost the game in the 1st half Burke is not a clutch shooter with game on the line never has been. Stakus was invisable . the rock star is still a freshman better grow up fast because the season only gets tougher from here on in.
Back to top Go down
jjabilene

PostSubject: Re: 2 teams i can't stand loosing to tO$U and MSU   2 teams i can't stand loosing to tO$U and MSU EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 5:23 pm

That game was definitely lost in the early going. OSU came out with really aggressive D (and nothing was being called, but that's life on the road in the Big Ten) and the starters just wilted under the pressure, both offensively and defensively. I can understand the freshman, but I was really disappointed in Burke and Hardaway. They didn't show any poise, especially in the first half. I told my wife at the half that we'd make a big comeback in the 2nd half, but come up short, and unfortunately I was right.

However, putting the game in perspective, I thought we'd lose 4 or 5 in the Big Ten, mostly on the road, and I still believe that. Hopefully, this game will be a valuable learning experience for the freshman. We knew the team would face adversity eventually, the question now is how will they respond.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 teams i can't stand loosing to tO$U and MSU   2 teams i can't stand loosing to tO$U and MSU EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 5:29 pm

This year the schedule sets up best for IU and Ill but I thought we were better than tO$U and MSU really thoght our mind srt would be there it obvious that Michigan wasn't ready today, maybe that will help down the road, but this is a game we shoulda had ,
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: 2 teams i can't stand loosing to tO$U and MSU   2 teams i can't stand loosing to tO$U and MSU EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 7:09 pm

Ugly game for sure. One of these games was bound to surface at some point. I hope this is motivation for the rest of the season.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: 2 teams i can't stand loosing to tO$U and MSU   2 teams i can't stand loosing to tO$U and MSU EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 7:59 pm

the artist formally known wrote:
Burke is not a clutch shooter with game on the line never has been.

I was at the OSU game at Crisler last year and Burke made a very clutch shot at the end of that huge win.

'shoes
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: 2 teams i can't stand loosing to tO$U and MSU   2 teams i can't stand loosing to tO$U and MSU EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 9:16 pm

Yea the Burke criticism is completely off base. The kid is a baller! We aren't 16-1 without him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 teams i can't stand loosing to tO$U and MSU   2 teams i can't stand loosing to tO$U and MSU Empty

Back to top Go down

2 teams i can't stand loosing to tO$U and MSU
Page 1 of 1