Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Will the real sandy please stand up

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Will the real sandy please stand up Empty
PostSubject: Will the real sandy please stand up   Will the real sandy please stand up EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 1:33 pm

JOE brought something to my attention the other day that I feel I must address....

There is now a poster on MLive with the name sandeyeggoblue. This user appeared around 5 days ago. THIS IS NOT ME.

First off my handle is sandyeggo_blue. That poster is sandeyeggoblue. I would NEVER differentiate a login like that because quite honestly I have too many username and passwords to remember as it is now, I sure as hell don't need another.

Secondly, I have not been to or posted on MLive since this forum has opened. I quit that nonsense cold turkey in January of 2012. Since I haven't been to that site in two years I highly doubt anyone over there even remembers me and this is the only site that I post on with the name sandyeggo_blue.

It is my contention that it is either the biggest coincidence in the world that that someone on MLive just happens to live in San Diego and came up with a nearly identically misspelled username or someone on this site created a username over there to mimic me. Probably the latter.

If that is the case, I could care less. If you want to regurgitate my thoughts over here and pass them off as your own over there go right ahead. The thing is that I've also read several of the posts from sandeyeggoblue over there and some are definitely are troll-ish in nature. I DON'T TROLL. PERIOD.

In the past I have shared pictures of myself and my family on this forum and I will most likely continue to do so in the future. All I ask to the phony eggo is that you keep my family information out of your posts over there.

joe

PostSubject: Re: Will the real sandy please stand up   Will the real sandy please stand up EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 4:31 pm

Yes, it is sad. The trolls have followed us here and have either become members or just read the posts. They are then going back to that shithole and posting about us and using our forum names.

I would suggest that you don't post anything on this forum that you wouldn't have posted on that cesspool.

They shot straight up and made up a new name and then were flaming Hail because he was talking on this forum about knowing BWC. It took them less than 1 hour to make up a name and post stuff over there demeaning him.

I can't believe human beings act like that. If it was the real world they would get their asses kicked daily but since they hide behind a keyboard it is OK.

Just everyone keep in mind that even though we have a nice group here there are still idiotic assholes that read our forum and then embellish it elsewhere.

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Will the real sandy please stand up   Will the real sandy please stand up EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 7:56 pm

Check this out.

very sad indeed
Will the real sandy please stand up 11450264Posted by StJoemfan2
1/12/2014 6:13 PM
Yes, it is sad. The trolls have followed us to the Michigan fan forum and have either become members or just read the posts. They are then going back to MLive and posting about us and using our forum names.
CommentReplyCheer This (1)Share
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Will the real sandy please stand up   Will the real sandy please stand up EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 8:42 pm

I am extremely disappointed.

It took them almost 3 hours.

I'll never understand the thought process of an individual who does that. What is the advantage? Is it like a drug to people like this? Do they get a buzz out of posting stupid stuff like that? What is it? I just don't get it.

Not only that but they sent notes to Jen Eyer trying like hell to get me banned. They stalked me and they even posted over and over that the main goal was to get JOE to quit posting.

Then they mimic my name, claim every poster they disagree with is me and stalk not only me but obviously every poster on THIS forum.

I guess you just can't win when you're fighting against stupid.

(But the real truth is I knew they would talk about it AS SOON as I posted it. They are sheep.)

the artist formally known

PostSubject: Re: Will the real sandy please stand up   Will the real sandy please stand up EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 9:02 pm

personnally i could care a flying fish hook about the M-live forum thr new format sucks, and if they find anything i say worth quoting go for it. My name here is totally different than there, that is why I became formally here. Why anyone would care, is beyond me. I do think that some trolls have entered here, but they must be behaving themselves pretty much as you get banned if you don't a situation I have been in along with hail and BO. Whatever Suspect cyclops pig 

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will the real sandy please stand up   Will the real sandy please stand up Empty

Back to top Go down

Will the real sandy please stand up
Page 1 of 1