Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's pretty quiet in here today

Go down 
+4
Admin
the artist formally known
Wolverdog
joe
8 posters
AuthorMessage
joe

joe

It's pretty quiet in here today Empty
PostSubject: It's pretty quiet in here today   It's pretty quiet in here today EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:49 pm

Must be NSD hangover! lol

Wolverdog

PostSubject: Re: It's pretty quiet in here today   It's pretty quiet in here today EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 2:06 pm

I've been busy lately. Had to put my plan to "spend my whole life here" on hold, LOL!

Great signing day IMO, nice win yesterday in hoops, was my birthday Saturday drunken , chasing the kids all over town to hoops facilities kinda foggy ever since, and I just got a new project. Time to snap out of it!

PostSubject: Re: It's pretty quiet in here today   It's pretty quiet in here today EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 2:21 pm

Not a whole lot going on . Michigan gotta win in BB . How? i really don't know played a great 1st half then kinda fizzled out and hung on. Could talk about how Michigan Football is gonna change with the new addition, but until they get a passing QB instead of a runnig QB who knows, alot a speculation on issue here didn't come to light yesterday so it went kind of as expected.

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's pretty quiet in here today   It's pretty quiet in here today EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 2:31 pm

I would have liked to seen to a qb in yesterday's group. Didn't need to be a superstar, but somebody.

In 2013, when presumable DG is the qb, who will back him up? Are we going to burn up a RS on Shane to be the #2 (like what we did to DG).

I think bringing in a guy this season would have helped that. But, perhaps Shane said he didn't want a qb taken in this class (not like we haven't done that before to satisfy a recruit's wishes....go back to Drew Henson).

Anyway, overall, happy with it. Would love to see us land Diamond tomorrow, or at least steal Kozan away from Iowa and Aubrun.

PostSubject: Re: It's pretty quiet in here today   It's pretty quiet in here today EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 3:08 pm

Not sure but isn't bellomy still on the staff and isn't he a QB too . I think he has at least played QB

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: It's pretty quiet in here today   It's pretty quiet in here today EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 3:10 pm

Bellamy will back up DG on paper for mop up duty. Morris will be the guy if DG is truly hurt and you need someone to play significant minutes. JMO.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's pretty quiet in here today   It's pretty quiet in here today EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 3:14 pm

what I'm saying that if they should decide to red shirt Morris, youwould have DG as a starter, and Bellamy the backup, then the following year DG and Morris, I believe if DG get his Med RS then Morris will ahve that extra year to grow up in the system.

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: It's pretty quiet in here today   It's pretty quiet in here today EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 4:01 pm

DG's red shirt status still burns my ass. I just have a bad feeling that he won't get it. Look what happened to Marell Evans.
Back to top Go down
Wolverdog

Wolverdog

PostSubject: Re: It's pretty quiet in here today   It's pretty quiet in here today EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 4:04 pm

I've seen reports saying that Bellomy will really push DG, let's not discount him.

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: It's pretty quiet in here today   It's pretty quiet in here today EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 4:11 pm

could have a ripple down effect .... if he doesn't get redshirt then most likely won't redshirt Morris

WillieMfan wrote:
DG's red shirt status still burns my ass. I just have a bad feeling that he won't get it. Look what happened to Marell Evans.
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: HEY DOG   It's pretty quiet in here today EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 4:15 pm

you really think that Bellomy can push DG ???? .... now I am not about to pull a vegas and say that DG is a superstar .... but I think that he should see more action this season .... and not just the same play over and over again when Denard and Dg are in together !!!
Back to top Go down
1umgoblue85

1umgoblue85

PostSubject: Very slow between now and Sring ball   It's pretty quiet in here today EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 4:17 pm

nm

Wolverdog

PostSubject: Re: It's pretty quiet in here today   It's pretty quiet in here today EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 7:38 pm

BOLEACH7 wrote:
you really think that Bellomy can push DG ???? .... now I am not about to pull a vegas and say that DG is a superstar .... but I think that he should see more action this season .... and not just the same play over and over again when Denard and Dg are in together !!!

Bellomy grasped the offense pretty quickly & easily evidently. He has a pretty good arm. Not a true running threat, but mobile enough to escape and get good yards on broken plays.

I think Denard's second year in this O will be phenomenal and we don't see DG except in the plays that you described, plus some new ones.

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: It's pretty quiet in here today   It's pretty quiet in here today EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 7:45 pm

nice update on Bellomy .... thanks dog .... never can have enough QBs that you can rely on .... agree on Denaed improving .... as well I think that Borges improves on his play calling with Denard ... it seemed at times that some plays were not to Denards strengths .... btw do you think that DG will get his red shirt ????
Back to top Go down
Wolverdog

Wolverdog

PostSubject: Re: It's pretty quiet in here today   It's pretty quiet in here today EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 8:15 pm

From what I've heard BO, Gardner's redshirt is almost a lock, they hand them out like candy. And a back injury is so hard to prove or disprove, I'd count on it.

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: It's pretty quiet in here today   It's pretty quiet in here today EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 8:45 pm

Wolverdog wrote:
From what I've heard BO, Gardner's redshirt is almost a lock, they hand them out like candy. And a back injury is so hard to prove or disprove, I'd count on it.

Then what happened to Evans? The kid literally did not play a whole year. Didn't DG play in 2 or 3 games that year? I think RR dressed him for most of the other games. I don't know if I would say he is a lock.
Back to top Go down
Wolverdog

Wolverdog

PostSubject: Re: It's pretty quiet in here today   It's pretty quiet in here today EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 8:53 pm

Evans left the team to go to work, his mom was struggling. He was gone for '09 & '10. He tried to come back and was told a couple days before the opening game against Western that he couldn't play. Nobody seems to know why.

Wolverdog

PostSubject: Re: It's pretty quiet in here today   It's pretty quiet in here today EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 8:58 pm

Here's the story:

http://www.michigandaily.com/sports/story-marell-evans-everything-youve-got-could-be-gone-one-day

PostSubject: Re: It's pretty quiet in here today   It's pretty quiet in here today Empty

Back to top Go down

It's pretty quiet in here today
Page 1 of 1