Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Maxwellolololol named MSU starter

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Maxwellolololol named MSU starter Empty
PostSubject: Maxwellolololol named MSU starter   Maxwellolololol named MSU starter EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 12:28 pm

commence laughter
Back to top Go down
https://mgoforum.forumotion.com
michmike

PostSubject: Re: Maxwellolololol named MSU starter   Maxwellolololol named MSU starter EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 12:37 pm

I am laughing, Addie---at your alliterate (sic---though "illiterate" often applies in your case as well---argh argh!) combo of his name and the emotion he evokes...!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Maxwellolololol named MSU starter   Maxwellolololol named MSU starter EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 12:41 pm

hahahah fair enugh!

Mike, you must have been an english professor somewhere....

I wish I had had a journo professor like you down at IU during my time.
Back to top Go down
WolverineHistorian

WolverineHistorian

PostSubject: Re: Maxwellolololol named MSU starter   Maxwellolololol named MSU starter EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 12:46 pm

Doesn't Maxwell have a nice arm?

Forgive me. I honestly didn't watch that many MSU games last year. I think 80% of their offense were handoffs to Le'veon Bell.

I did watch Sparty's bowl game, however, and I don't think Maxwell played in that one.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/WolverineHistorian
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Maxwellolololol named MSU starter   Maxwellolololol named MSU starter EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 12:48 pm

He has a decent arm, but he's simply not a great QB.

Decision-making is iffy in general.
Back to top Go down
michmike

PostSubject: Re: Maxwellolololol named MSU starter   Maxwellolololol named MSU starter EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 12:48 pm

Umm, no. Never a professor, or teacher, at any level, in any field of education. Lifelong software developer.

Take no offense at my following assertion, Admin, but I'd like to think it to be expected of a U-M grad who's subsequently been "nurtured" by four decades of experience (reading, writing, jobs, etc.) to have a commendable command of the English language.

So, when is 'enugh' enough???
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Maxwellolololol named MSU starter   Maxwellolololol named MSU starter EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 12:49 pm

hahaha....fair enugh!!!
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Maxwellolololol named MSU starter   Maxwellolololol named MSU starter EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 2:27 pm

Admin wrote:
hahahah fair enugh!

Mike, you must have been an english professor somewhere....

I wish I had had a journo professor like you down at IU during my time.
...and now you know why I rip on Admin for that IU edjumacation.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Maxwellolololol named MSU starter   Maxwellolololol named MSU starter EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 2:30 pm

According to every sparty fan I've talked to Maxwell is going to be way better than cousins. A sure fire first round hall of famer some day.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Maxwellolololol named MSU starter   Maxwellolololol named MSU starter EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 2:33 pm

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
According to every sparty fan I've talked to Maxwell is going to be way better than cousins. A sure fire first round hall of famer some day.

Yeah, just like we all tried to convince ourselves Nick Sheridan was going to be good.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Maxwellolololol named MSU starter   Maxwellolololol named MSU starter EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 2:48 pm

Admin wrote:
sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Yeah, just like we all tried to convince ourselves Nick Sheridan was going to be good.
That's an interesting comparison. As someone who at the time od coffee-boi's commitment, heard the sparty cry of greatness living only a few miles from coffee-boi, that does sound similar.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Maxwellolololol named MSU starter   Maxwellolololol named MSU starter EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 2:50 pm

Admin wrote:
sandyeggo_blue wrote:
well IMO there's a difference between being optimistic and delusional. I never thought sheridan was going to be good, especially in that system rather I was being optimistic that he would keep us close in games and that he wouldn't lose us games.

Sparty is just plain delusional at this point. Maxwell will be good in time but he'll never be better than Cousins was. Cousins had the "it" factor. I'm no football genius but I do know that.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Maxwellolololol named MSU starter   Maxwellolololol named MSU starter EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 3:00 pm

They are still puffing their chests out because of Cousins...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Maxwellolololol named MSU starter   Maxwellolololol named MSU starter EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 3:25 pm

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Admin wrote:
sandyeggo_blue wrote:
well IMO there's a difference between being optimistic and delusional. I never thought sheridan was going to be good, especially in that system rather I was being optimistic that he would keep us close in games and that he wouldn't lose us games.

Sparty is just plain delusional at this point. Maxwell will be good in time but he'll never be better than Cousins was. Cousins  had the "it" factor. I'm no football genius but I do know that.  
That's a very fair/good point.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Maxwellolololol named MSU starter   Maxwellolololol named MSU starter EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 3:47 pm

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Sparty is just plain delusional at this point.
When isn't sparty delusional?

Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Maxwellolololol named MSU starter   Maxwellolololol named MSU starter EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 3:54 pm

2ndComingOfBo wrote:
They are still puffing their chests out because of Cousins...
kirk was a once a generation qb for them. they'll get another one like him sometime around the time my boys are in college.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maxwellolololol named MSU starter   Maxwellolololol named MSU starter Empty

Back to top Go down

Maxwellolololol named MSU starter
Page 1 of 1