Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fitz still starter.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MgoBlue

Fitz still starter. Empty
PostSubject: Fitz still starter.   Fitz still starter. EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 9:02 am

http://trap.it/nsJAuX
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Fitz still starter.   Fitz still starter. EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 9:26 am

Groan! Here we go again...one foot and a cloud of dust.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Fitz still starter.   Fitz still starter. EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 11:04 am

It doesn't say he is the starter, the competition is open. I'm willing to bet that green gets the bulk of the snaps.
Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

PostSubject: Re: Fitz still starter.   Fitz still starter. EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 11:44 am

Wow Fish. Just wow.

"After the game, Hoke said rather firmly that Toussaint was still Michigan's starting running back."

Now sometimes you have to read into things. This is not one of them.
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Fitz still starter.   Fitz still starter. EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:46 pm

Let him start, but as soon as he fucks up get Green in there. And before anyone says it, I know the o-line is no help. Nevertheless, more is expected of an experienced senior starter than a bunch of negative yards.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Fitz still starter.   Fitz still starter. EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 2:05 pm

dwoody wrote:
Let him start, but as soon as he fucks up get Green in there. And before anyone says it, I know the o-line is no help. Nevertheless, more is expected of an experienced senior starter than a bunch of negative yards.

The average yards per carry of our 3 running backs.

Total catches 9 for 14 yd per catch, one back has all 9 of the catches.

'shoes
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Fitz still starter.   Fitz still starter. EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 2:11 pm

'shoes:
I know, but the future is now. I hope for more from my experienced senior starter than from kids that were in high school last year. He had a nice opportunity at Michigan, but it's time to look forward. As I said earlier, I hope he's on track to get a degree from Michigan.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Fitz still starter.   Fitz still starter. EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 2:52 pm

MgoBlue wrote:
Wow Fish.  Just wow.  
"After the game, Hoke said rather firmly that Toussaint was still Michigan's starting running back."

Now sometimes you have to read into things.  This is not one of them.
Wow, you have never heard of coach speak?  You have never heard of a coach paying some respect to a senior that battled back from a horrific injury.  A senior that has a lot of respect in the locker room.  Hoke can't Los Fitz mentally.  His positive attitude is important to keep this team together going forward.  What good would it do for Hoke to publicly annoit Green and make Fitz look bad?  It could go to Green's head, and possibly cause Fitz to have a bad attitude.  Neither is good for the team.  

Hoke is doing the right thing by saying Fitz is number one but the competition is open.  If you don't get that, you don't understand the demographics of a team.
Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

PostSubject: Re: Fitz still starter.   Fitz still starter. EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 5:54 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
It doesn't say he is the starter, the competition is open.  I'm willing to bet that green gets the bulk of the snaps.
Quoted so you could re-read your post. You were not talking about coach speak.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Fitz still starter.   Fitz still starter. EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 6:10 pm

MgoBlue wrote:
fishgoblue22 wrote:
It doesn't say he is the starter, the competition is open.  I'm willing to bet that green gets the bulk of the snaps.
Quoted so you could re-read your post.  You were not talking about coach speak.  
You don't make sense.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fitz still starter.   Fitz still starter. Empty

Back to top Go down

Fitz still starter.
Page 1 of 1