Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

No surprise: PSU will hold it's "White Out" this weekend

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

No surprise: PSU will hold it's "White Out" this weekend  Empty
PostSubject: No surprise: PSU will hold it's "White Out" this weekend    No surprise: PSU will hold it's "White Out" this weekend  EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 12:26 pm

http://www.gopsusports.com/blog/2013/10/monday-notebook-lions-looking-to-bounce-back-at-home.html

sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: No surprise: PSU will hold it's "White Out" this weekend    No surprise: PSU will hold it's "White Out" this weekend  EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 1:04 pm

I always thought their white out was impressive.

Allen Robinson could cause us fits next week if we play him soft.

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: No surprise: PSU will hold it's "White Out" this weekend    No surprise: PSU will hold it's "White Out" this weekend  EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 2:12 pm

Yes it does look cool on TV- no question.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No surprise: PSU will hold it's "White Out" this weekend    No surprise: PSU will hold it's "White Out" this weekend  EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 8:55 pm

It's pretty sweet in person. Beaver Stadium is an excellent place to take in a game, especially in the night/white out atmosphere. I was there for the 2006 game, when Arrington beat the PSU secondary twice on the post for a couple TD's.

michmike

PostSubject: Re: No surprise: PSU will hold it's "White Out" this weekend    No surprise: PSU will hold it's "White Out" this weekend  EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 12:51 pm

Admin wrote:
It's pretty sweet in person. Beaver Stadium is an excellent place to take in a game, especially in the night/white out atmosphere. I was there for the 2006 game, when Arrington beat the PSU secondary twice on the post for a couple TD's.
Ah,yes---the 2006 game.  It was close on the scoreboard (17-10) but I remember Lamarr Woodley and Alan Branch putting almost every QB on State's 4-deep on the sidelines
or on a cart, with serious injuries, and the commentator lamenting, "Seriously, [partner's name], this is literally a case of boys against men."

Whilst we could well win by more than seven (perhaps by as many as 21) Saturday, I doubt it will be that big a physical mismatch. State will play its heart and guts out...and we'll
have to, too...letting the talent disparity decide the outcome.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: No surprise: PSU will hold it's "White Out" this weekend    No surprise: PSU will hold it's "White Out" this weekend  EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 1:43 pm

I am worried their crowd and atmosphere will rattle our young and fairly non-road tested team.

should be a good game.

on a side note I will be at the Northwestern @ Wisconsin game this weekend.

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: No surprise: PSU will hold it's "White Out" this weekend    No surprise: PSU will hold it's "White Out" this weekend  EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 2:10 pm

They really do not like us, but at least we're not the only school that over-sells something. Brandon now gets a pass for his basketball guffaw.

http://www.mlive.com/wolverines/index.ssf/2013/10/ticketmaster_glitch_causes_pen.html

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No surprise: PSU will hold it's "White Out" this weekend    No surprise: PSU will hold it's "White Out" this weekend  Empty

Back to top Go down

No surprise: PSU will hold it's "White Out" this weekend
Page 1 of 1