Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I like what Nussmeier has to say.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

I like what Nussmeier has to say. Empty
PostSubject: I like what Nussmeier has to say.   I like what Nussmeier has to say. EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 8:44 am

I just hope it tanslates on the field.

http://www.mlive.com/wolverines/index.ssf/2014/02/goal_no_1_for_doug_nussmeier_a.html
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: I like what Nussmeier has to say.   I like what Nussmeier has to say. EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 3:46 pm

said it before .... expect the QB play to be much better under Nussmeier .... DG is a great talent who with all the problems last year still had a very good year .... the problem I saw was that under pressure he would not throw the ball away and just move on to the next play .... he must have easily lost an extra 100 yards running away from the LOS .... having a very highly regarded QB coach is going to help him immensely....
Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

PostSubject: Re: I like what Nussmeier has to say.   I like what Nussmeier has to say. EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 9:43 pm

Agree Bo. DG is more than capable of leading this team. Nussmeier should be able to maximize his potential. Still worried about the oline and the running game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I like what Nussmeier has to say.   I like what Nussmeier has to say. Empty

Back to top Go down

I like what Nussmeier has to say.
Page 1 of 1