Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I figured that it was about time that I post an Avatar.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

I figured that it was about time that I post an Avatar. Empty
PostSubject: I figured that it was about time that I post an Avatar.   I figured that it was about time that I post an Avatar. EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 2:16 am

I was going to wait until I moved back to my place, which is only a couple days away I hope, but I figured why not do it now.

I've got a ton of pretty good pictures, stay tuned. I do like the one I have up currently the best (because I actually took the picture myself) but I have more, many many more.

Laughing

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Wolverdog

Wolverdog

PostSubject: Re: I figured that it was about time that I post an Avatar.   I figured that it was about time that I post an Avatar. EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 9:53 am

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! Good one!

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I figured that it was about time that I post an Avatar.   I figured that it was about time that I post an Avatar. EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 10:11 am

Why wait until you move to do something so simple on the computer???

Haha just giving you a hard time, 2nd.

Love the picture. And as you said, even cooler because you spotted that yourself and took the snapshot.

I wonder if whoever set the store up did that not purpose or it was complete coincidence?

BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: I figured that it was about time that I post an Avatar.   I figured that it was about time that I post an Avatar. EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 3:11 pm

Admin wrote:
Why wait until you move to do something so simple on the computer???

Haha just giving you a hard time, 2nd.

Love the picture. And as you said, even cooler because you spotted that yourself and took the snapshot.

I wonder if whoever set the store up did that not purpose or it was complete coincidence?

It was intentional. I saw that at a Steve & Barry's in Saginaw one day (before it closed). I walked in, spotted it, and busted a gut laughing. It took me five minutes to regain enough composure to take the picture. After I took the picture an employee came over to me and asked if he could help me. I explained at how awesome that arrangement was and asked him how long it would be like that. He replied that he just did it 20 minutes ago because all of his co-workers were sparty fans, but he ws the only Michigan fan in the entire store.

I came back the next day and it was gone, sparty can't take a joke.

Smile

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I figured that it was about time that I post an Avatar.   I figured that it was about time that I post an Avatar. Empty

Back to top Go down

I figured that it was about time that I post an Avatar.
Page 1 of 1