Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Well, our recent success against MSU is currently getting flushed down the toilet

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
rasputin

rasputin

Well, our recent success against MSU is currently getting flushed down the toilet  Empty
PostSubject: Well, our recent success against MSU is currently getting flushed down the toilet    Well, our recent success against MSU is currently getting flushed down the toilet  EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 4:15 pm

I warned you guys all week about the danger of an MSU match up in the BTT.
Back to top Go down
rasputin

rasputin

Well, our recent success against MSU is currently getting flushed down the toilet  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, our recent success against MSU is currently getting flushed down the toilet    Well, our recent success against MSU is currently getting flushed down the toilet  EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 4:16 pm

and our lack of an inside game is ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
the artist formally known

PostSubject: Re: Well, our recent success against MSU is currently getting flushed down the toilet    Well, our recent success against MSU is currently getting flushed down the toilet  EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 4:30 pm

Ridiculous, is an under statement, beside points in the paint rebounds too, 20+ rebounds and 16 vertial lay ups Michigan is getting murdered inside
Back to top Go down
booboo

booboo

PostSubject: Re: Well, our recent success against MSU is currently getting flushed down the toilet    Well, our recent success against MSU is currently getting flushed down the toilet  EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 4:49 pm

While CBS continues to suck off sparty about all their injuries, not one mention about McGary & how he would make a difference with rebounding, inside game.

Back to top Go down
MGOBLUEBC

MGOBLUEBC

PostSubject: Re: Well, our recent success against MSU is currently getting flushed down the toilet    Well, our recent success against MSU is currently getting flushed down the toilet  EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 4:50 pm

booboo wrote:
While CBS continues to suck off sparty about all their injuries, not one mention about McGary & how he would make a difference with rebounding, inside game.

Exactly, I'm tired of hearing that sh*t. Give me a break CBS.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well, our recent success against MSU is currently getting flushed down the toilet    Well, our recent success against MSU is currently getting flushed down the toilet  EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 4:54 pm

10pt in lay ups to start the 2nd half play some GD defense for crying out loud.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well, our recent success against MSU is currently getting flushed down the toilet    Well, our recent success against MSU is currently getting flushed down the toilet  EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 5:11 pm

CBS. MSU I love their cock what a great love aI have for them can I get on my knees for you
Back to top Go down
MGOBLUEBC

MGOBLUEBC

PostSubject: Re: Well, our recent success against MSU is currently getting flushed down the toilet    Well, our recent success against MSU is currently getting flushed down the toilet  EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 5:15 pm

Well, I knew playing Sparty a third time would probably not be good and I was HOPING we wouldn't. Pretty hard to beat a team 3 times in one season.

Obviously, if we had MM for this game it would of helped.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Well, our recent success against MSU is currently getting flushed down the toilet    Well, our recent success against MSU is currently getting flushed down the toilet  EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 5:29 pm

Disappointing but no big deal really, not so sure a 2 in the midwest wouldn't be better than a 1 in the east.

'shoes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well, our recent success against MSU is currently getting flushed down the toilet    Well, our recent success against MSU is currently getting flushed down the toilet  Empty

Back to top Go down

Well, our recent success against MSU is currently getting flushed down the toilet
Page 1 of 1