Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I wish nothing but harm on anything Kentucky

Go down 
+3
hailtoyourvictor
wshoes
rasputin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
rasputin

rasputin

I wish nothing but harm on anything Kentucky  Empty
PostSubject: I wish nothing but harm on anything Kentucky    I wish nothing but harm on anything Kentucky  EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 11:31 pm

What the hell did those people do to deserve such luck. And that is exactly what it is, luck. Sinking one contested three clutch, Sinking two is luck, plain and simple.

And Michigan ruled the West.”
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: I wish nothing but harm on anything Kentucky    I wish nothing but harm on anything Kentucky  EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 11:43 pm

How anyone can pull for them is beyond me.
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: I wish nothing but harm on anything Kentucky    I wish nothing but harm on anything Kentucky  EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 12:02 pm

rasputin wrote:
What the hell did those people do to deserve such luck. And that is exactly what it is, luck. Sinking one contested three clutch, Sinking two is luck, plain and simple.

They hit one against Wichita St., too.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: I wish nothing but harm on anything Kentucky    I wish nothing but harm on anything Kentucky  EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 1:13 pm

and they had 1998 ashley judd as a fan. man she used to be smoking hot.

PostSubject: Re: I wish nothing but harm on anything Kentucky    I wish nothing but harm on anything Kentucky  EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 1:41 pm

wshoes wrote:
How anyone can pull for them is beyond me.

Count me as a member of your (and the others' here) club, Shoes.

Sure, it bites hard seeing a team you don't like (if not hate) flat-out LUCK OUT twice in as many games with
threes from a less-than-Stauskasian-shooter like Harris, but that isn't what fuels my distaste for UK. It's this:

Under slick-ass Calipuri, they are absolutely NOTHING but a one-year minor-league system for the NBA.
How many of his endless stream of one-and-done'ers will leave that campus with more than a single-handed
finger-count of credit hours (if any at all)???  

No use even wasting the keystrokes to type the word "diploma"...

"College Basketball", my aching ass...
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: I wish nothing but harm on anything Kentucky    I wish nothing but harm on anything Kentucky  EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 7:39 pm

My friend posted this vine lastnight and already has over 1,000 retweets (insane amount) and 350 re-vines. Take a look.

https://vine.co/v/MiIVA0q7W3W

PostSubject: Re: I wish nothing but harm on anything Kentucky    I wish nothing but harm on anything Kentucky  EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 9:13 am

and perhaps worst of all.......................they had me rooting for Wisconsin! Think about that for a minute.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: I wish nothing but harm on anything Kentucky    I wish nothing but harm on anything Kentucky  EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 9:50 am

I work with a Kentucky fan. Annoying isn't strong enough of a word to describe him this past couple weeks. Oh, and he thinks Caliperi is clean.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I wish nothing but harm on anything Kentucky    I wish nothing but harm on anything Kentucky  Empty

Back to top Go down

I wish nothing but harm on anything Kentucky
Page 1 of 1