Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Okay, how about this scenario

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Markwawf

Okay, how about this scenario Empty
PostSubject: Okay, how about this scenario   Okay, how about this scenario EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 8:22 pm

Since OSU has already clinched the division and is looking forward to the CCG, they don't consider next weeks game important and Michigan comes out of Columbus with a win, becoming bowl eligible.
Back to top Go down
umichfaninpa

umichfaninpa

PostSubject: Re: Okay, how about this scenario   Okay, how about this scenario EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 8:24 pm

I hope it happens as long as joke is shown the door after the game is over. But, I don't think that will happen cause that would eliminate OSU from any shot at the playoffs
Back to top Go down
Markwawf

PostSubject: Re: Okay, how about this scenario   Okay, how about this scenario EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 8:27 pm

umichfaninpa wrote:
I don't think that will happen cause that would eliminate OSU from any shot at the playoffs
whoops, I forgot about that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Okay, how about this scenario   Okay, how about this scenario Empty

Back to top Go down

Okay, how about this scenario
Page 1 of 1