Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This is interesting

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
the artist formally known

the artist formally known

This is interesting Empty
PostSubject: This is interesting   This is interesting EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 11:13 am

Michigan is going to finish in 4th place in the west. Yet they will not be going bowling. So my question is, If you have a tough non conference schedule but are not good enough to win those games, why play that schedule, the Utah and ND game cost Michigan and the B1G millions of dollars. Its been obvious that Michigan was not good for 5 years Embarassed Suspect

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: This is interesting   This is interesting EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 12:16 pm

When those games were scheduled some years back, I am certain no one imagined that the program would be such a horrible mess.
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: This is interesting   This is interesting EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 7:41 pm

Nothing I have seen this year makes me think a soft ooc schedule would have helped us
Back to top Go down
booboo

booboo

PostSubject: Re: This is interesting   This is interesting EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 9:19 pm

I hate the soft ass, cupcake. directional OOC schedule of the past yrs. App. St. twice, Delaware St., all the MAC schools. Beating EMU 55-0, besides everybody going home happy, what does it accomplish?

I'm glad M has BYU, Oregon St. home next yr., tough games. If M is expecting us to pay $75 or so for tickets want to see a quality opponet. UNLV should be an easy game, but who knows.

At least thru 2018 no MAC schools on schedule, I like it. I'm glad to see different teams like Cincinnati, Colorado-(97' last time in AA), Central Florida, Arkansas, SMU. Wish Florida could be a home and home series.

GO BLUE!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is interesting   This is interesting Empty

Back to top Go down

This is interesting
Page 1 of 1