Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

interesting

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

interesting Empty
PostSubject: interesting   interesting EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 12:43 pm

https://twitter.com/TouchTheBanner/status/664117191026065412

no clue what this is about. I have never had any reason to doubt touch the banner before.

fishgoblue22

interesting Empty
PostSubject: Re: interesting   interesting EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 1:15 pm

Hmm, me thinks it has to do with something good.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

interesting Empty
PostSubject: Re: interesting   interesting EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 2:26 pm

I've been snooping around trying to read other site threads and they are all coming up with the same. The guy never trolls for clicks but at the same time he's not really a steve lorenz or sam webb type.

but other sites are saying that TTB has admitted in the past that they have nowhere near the insider presence that lorenz and webb has but that they do have a few close sources. this info could be from one of those.

I guess we just wait.

speculation: it is most likely regarding a kid from the state. Could be a '17 recruit (or two). I'm guessing a pipeline 9 kid is gonna drop to UM this week. pure guess on my part.

ThatGuy

interesting Empty
PostSubject: Re: interesting   interesting EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 7:41 pm

No idea, this guy seem like poor-man's Gregg Henson. In case you cannot tell my sarcasm that is not a good thing. He might have something, he might not. My guess is the latter.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

interesting Empty
PostSubject: Re: interesting   interesting EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 8:12 pm

TheNewBlueOrder wrote:
No idea, this guy seem like  poor-man's Gregg Henson.  In case you cannot tell my sarcasm that is not a good thing.  He might have something, he might not.  My guess is the latter.

yes but was it or was it not gregg henson that swore by his sources during the harbaugh hire and everything he said eventually came true even though he was reporting things weeks in advance. his reporting was almost to the T.

i still feel the same way you do about henson but it is clear that he did in fact have a source in the harbaugh situation. so hopefully this guy one like he claims.

ThatGuy

interesting Empty
PostSubject: Re: interesting   interesting EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 8:58 pm

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
TheNewBlueOrder wrote:
No idea, this guy seem like  poor-man's Gregg Henson.  In case you cannot tell my sarcasm that is not a good thing.  He might have something, he might not.  My guess is the latter.

yes but was it or was it not gregg henson that swore by his sources during the harbaugh hire and everything he said eventually came true even though he was reporting things weeks in advance. his reporting was almost to the T.

i still  feel the same way you do about henson but it is clear that he did in fact have a source in the harbaugh situation. so hopefully this guy one like he claims.

Henson was a couple days after me and my sources aren't that pivileged. It's not like the Harbaugh thing was top secret, although The U trid not to say anything about it. I am just waiting for them to be wrong, and they will be. They were about Lewan, they said he was gone. I used my own knowledge to make that call.

And just so dwoody, 'eggo, etc. doesn't comment about it I'll freely admit when I am wrong. I was wrong about ohio state last year ('hail will tell you that), and it looks like I'll be wrong about Michigan this year. I said 7-5, maybe 8-4; Michigan is already 7-2 (and could very easily have been 8-1). This putz didn't say anything so whatever happens he can claim he knew. That's equitable to me saying that I know which Bowl game Michigan is going to, a warm weather destination. There aren't too many places colder than Michigan therefore I'm right.

It's click-bait.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

interesting Empty
PostSubject: Re: interesting   interesting EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 9:26 pm

i don't care to dig but I don't recall you giving dates for the hire, contract info, information about when agents were going to fly out, etc.

sure you may have said early on that harbaugh was comign and then stuck to your guns until it happened but NO WAY IN HELL you gave specifics like henson did on his podcasts and twitter updates (and to some extent his articles). he even scooped bacon and bacon knew in his gut that harbaugh was coming.

you're right that it was no secret that jim was the #1 - #10 targets but henson made some pretty ballsy claims that everyone crushed him for and then they kept coming true one by one.

still, I think henson could be put into the hack "category" because he is a click bait kind of writer but he was right on about one of the biggest stories of M football in the last decade and he did it while constantly under attack. all I'm saying is I hope TTB is in the same boat with recruit news.

interesting Empty
PostSubject: Re: interesting   interesting Empty

Back to top Go down

interesting
Page 1 of 1