Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jimmy is as good as gone

Go down 
+5
MGOBLUEBC
fishgoblue22
the artist formally known
BetterThansparty
BOLEACH7
9 posters
AuthorMessage
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

Jimmy is as good as gone Empty
PostSubject: Jimmy is as good as gone   Jimmy is as good as gone EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 9:26 pm

From the niners after today.... that is step one... the next step is the big one... wait for him at home Hackett... make your pitch a good one
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy is as good as gone   Jimmy is as good as gone EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 10:24 pm

I thought step one was firing DB Brandon, errr firing Hoke, errr.....

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy is as good as gone   Jimmy is as good as gone EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 10:51 pm

Boleach jimmy is NOT COMING to Michigan, sure the more he loses the better chance it would be the only Jiimy that is coming to Michigan is Jimmy Mora Jr.

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy is as good as gone   Jimmy is as good as gone EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 5:34 am

the artist formally known wrote:
Boleach jimmy is NOT COMING to Michigan, sure the more he loses the better chance it would be the only Jiimy that is coming to Michigan is Jimmy Mora Jr.

I can't guarantee it but I think he does...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy is as good as gone   Jimmy is as good as gone EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 11:12 am

Now that Jimmah Harbaugh has turned us down. who the next candidate. Mr Hackett and everyone thinks this job is so prestige's yet twice they have been told to take this job and shove it. Wonder if the sell job is a result of what happen with RR, or just that this job isn't as good as they think it is.

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy is as good as gone   Jimmy is as good as gone EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 11:42 am

Now that Jimmah Harbaugh has turned us down. who the next candidate. Mr Hackett and everyone thinks this job is so prestige's yet twice they have been told to take this job and shove it. Wonder if the sell job is a result of what happen with RR, or just that this job isn't as good as they think it is.

When did Harbaugh turn UM down? Who twice said "take this job and shove it" you are a bitter person.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy is as good as gone   Jimmy is as good as gone EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 12:47 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:

When did Harbaugh turn UM down?  Who twice said "take this job and shove it"  you are a bitter person.

Fish I am a bitter person but it has nothing to do with my post. I believe Jimmy pretty much said I'm not interested in your offer which is just nice way of saying stick it.

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy is as good as gone   Jimmy is as good as gone EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 2:30 pm

Though Fish fails to acknowledge it Jimmy Harbaugh is gone. My list now is 1. John Harbaugh (a reach)
2. Mike Shaw Stanford. 3. Jim Mora, although I think Mora jr may turn out to be like Hoke in some ways.. Embarassed Razz

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy is as good as gone   Jimmy is as good as gone EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 2:34 pm

Though Fish fails to acknowledge it Jimmy Harbaugh is gone. My list now is 1. John Harbaugh (a reach)
2. Mike Shaw Stanford. 3. Jim Mora, although I think Mora jr may turn out to be like Hoke in some ways.. Embarassed Razz

I'm holding out hope. I still think Jim is the next coach. Just because NFL guys repeat what other NFL guys say, that doesn't change my mind. Relax, plenty of time to let this play out.
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy is as good as gone   Jimmy is as good as gone EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 3:08 pm

Artist.... I have no doubt that you are a Michigan fan... as far as I know you from this forum you are a great guy... but you have no idea that Jim has turned Michigan down... I will go with Sam Webb who today confirmed that those in the know have said Harbaugh has not made up his mind one way or the other... that is fact... you have every right to your opinion, and I think we only have a 30% chance of getting him... but stop with the notion you know for a fact he is not coming
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy is as good as gone   Jimmy is as good as gone EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 3:36 pm

BOLEACH7 wrote:
Artist.... I have no doubt that you are a Michigan fan... as far as I know you from this forum you are a great guy... but you have no idea that Jim has turned Michigan down... I will go with Sam Webb who today confirmed that those in the know have said Harbaugh has not made up his mind one way or the other... that is fact... you have every right to your opinion, and I think we only have a 30% chance of getting him... but stop with the notion you know for a fact he is not coming

Boleach I a huge Michigan , Fan in fact maybe to the extreme, but I'm willing to face the fact when the stare me in the face like a Black Bear. when Sam Webb isn't even the one that concerns me. Ian Rapapor gets paid to get the inside scoop usually pretty reliable Jason La Confia paid to get scoops . That's enough for me. affraid

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy is as good as gone   Jimmy is as good as gone EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 3:42 pm

We shall see... Sam talks to people that actually know Jim.... that were with him in the recent past... I will take Sam's word any day when it comes to Michigan insider info over a guy with an NFL agenda... as long as we get a top 10 coach I will be happy
Back to top Go down
MGOBLUEBC

MGOBLUEBC

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy is as good as gone   Jimmy is as good as gone EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 3:49 pm

It appears to me, the NFL insiders are saying 'no' to Harbaugh coming to Michigan and the others outside the NFL are pretty much saying it's very possible......at least for the most part. Just my observation......for whatever that's worth.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy is as good as gone   Jimmy is as good as gone EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 5:02 pm

Boleach I a huge Michigan , Fan in fact maybe to the extreme, but I'm willing to face the fact when the stare me in the face like a Black Bear. when Sam Webb isn't even the one that concerns me. Ian Rapapor gets paid to get the inside scoop usually pretty reliable Jason La Confia  paid to get scoops . That's enough for me. affraid

Jason La Canfora is a huge douche. He honestly knows nothing, I've proven that in another thread. I can't say he is wrong yet because we don't know, no one does. You also can't say he's right, no one does. I talked to a guy walking out of Schembecler Hall and he said that no one knows yet. There, no I'm just as credible as La Canfora, actually more. I live in Michigan (10 minutes from The Big House), but LaCanfora lives in PA. I highly doubt he still, or ever had, contacts with UM, Harbaugh, or the 49'ers.

LaCanfora is paid to get people to read his gibberish. Hits on a web-site is all that matters to his boss, the more hits the better because they can get more money from dvertisers. It doesn't mean that he is right. pirat

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy is as good as gone   Jimmy is as good as gone EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 5:02 pm

Who gives a f*ck what anyone BUT Jim Harbaugh says? Not me!
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy is as good as gone   Jimmy is as good as gone EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 5:10 pm

dwoody wrote:
Who gives a f*ck what anyone BUT Jim Harbaugh says? Not me!

Sure, say the same thing I just said but much more efficently...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy is as good as gone   Jimmy is as good as gone EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 5:21 pm

Raiders concern me. I really think they are our biggest concern. Much was made of Jim running up to Raiders owner yesterday and having some laughs. I think they would be wiing to give him the control he wants and he could stay in Cali. I'm not ruling him out at Michigan but I do not feel well about it.
Back to top Go down
umichfaninpa

umichfaninpa

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy is as good as gone   Jimmy is as good as gone EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 5:45 pm

MgoBlue, I am with you on that. I have a feeling it is between us them. Who knows though.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy is as good as gone   Jimmy is as good as gone EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 6:19 pm

MgoBlue wrote:
Raiders concern me.  I really think they are our biggest concern.  Much was made of Jim running up to Raiders owner yesterday and having some laughs.  I think they would be wiing to give him the control he wants and he could stay in Cali.  I'm not ruling him out at Michigan but I do not feel well about it.

Yea, after Gruden came out and said the only team that he would leave the booth for was Oakland I felt pretty good about Michigan's chances.  However with the inaction of Oakland on Gruden I have now become a little less confident.  I think that I'm down to 53/47 Jimmah comes to Michigan.

BTW, this is post #5,000!

sandyeggo_blue wrote:

Last edited by TheNewBlueOrder on Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MGOBLUEBC

MGOBLUEBC

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy is as good as gone   Jimmy is as good as gone EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 10:10 pm

I get the impression that the management/owners of the 49's will do about anything to make sure Jimmy doesn't end up across the bay in Oakland.

Just throwing that out there.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy is as good as gone   Jimmy is as good as gone EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 11:23 pm

MGOBLUEBC wrote:
I get the impression that the management/owners of the 49's will do about anything to make sure Jimmy doesn't end up across the bay in Oakland.

That would be a beneficial (for us) way of being petty. I'm not doubting it (actually I'm hoping that it's true) but how did you arrive at that conclusion?

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
MGOBLUEBC

MGOBLUEBC

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy is as good as gone   Jimmy is as good as gone EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 9:23 am

TheNewBlueOrder wrote:
MGOBLUEBC wrote:

That would be a beneficial (for us) way of being petty.  I'm not doubting it (actually I'm hoping that it's true) but how did you arrive at that conclusion?

An NFL article on Jimmy I read awhile back (don't remember where) that stated because Oakland is a rival of SF the SF GM did not want to see Jimmy in Oakland if he could prevent it. Apparently there is some animosity between the two clubs & fans and that if Jimmy ended up in Oakland the SF fans would be up in arms with the GM.

My first reaction was.......well maybe this GM would rather see Jimmy in AA than in Oakland so he'd more likely swing a deal with UM? Yeah, I know........wishful thinking on my part!
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy is as good as gone   Jimmy is as good as gone EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 2:38 pm

I don't know if it really is a stretch on your part. I think that your idea has some merit, how much I'm not sure but it does sound like a possibility. I'm not that familar with the San Fran./Oakland rivalry ('eggo could probably chime in here) but if it's anything close to the Giants/Dodgers rivalry then you are on to something. Of course both the Giants and Dodgers were originally located in New York so there is a long-standing history between the two but San Fran./Oakland might feed off of that?

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy is as good as gone   Jimmy is as good as gone EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 4:49 pm

TheNewBlueOrder wrote:
I don't know if it really is a stretch on your part.  I think that your idea has some merit, how much I'm not sure but it does sound like a possibility.  I'm not that familar with the San Fran./Oakland rivalry ('eggo could probably chime in here) but if it's anything close to the Giants/Dodgers rivalry then you are on to something.  Of course both the Giants and Dodgers were originally located in New York so there is a long-standing history between the two but San Fran./Oakland might feed off of that?

living here in San Diego I'm just too far away to have any insight on their rivalry.

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy is as good as gone   Jimmy is as good as gone EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 8:29 pm

You act like it's forever away from you. It's only an 8-hour drive (with no traffic), you're stoill much closer than the rest of us...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy is as good as gone   Jimmy is as good as gone EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 8:43 pm

San Francisco, San Diego...what's the difference?!?
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy is as good as gone   Jimmy is as good as gone EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 9:08 pm

dwoody wrote:

- about 15 degrees in temp (25 in the water)

- San Diego = Military town, San Fran = Left wing nuts that claim to be progressive to skirt the fact that they're bat shit crazy at times.

- a 25% drop in the Asian population, or a 25% rise in the Hispanic (however you want to look at it)

- San Diegans aren't a bunch of smug, pretentious assholes with multiple hyphenated last names.

I have a list that goes on for days

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy is as good as gone   Jimmy is as good as gone EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 9:38 pm

25% rise in Hispanic population is very conservative. It's basically northern Mexico, but of course you already know that....

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy is as good as gone   Jimmy is as good as gone EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 9:54 pm

[quote="sandyeggo_blue"]
dwoody wrote:

- San Diego = Military town, San Fran = Left wing nuts that claim to be progressive to skirt the fact that they're bat shit crazy at times. [\quote]

OUCH! You cut me to the quick!
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy is as good as gone   Jimmy is as good as gone EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 9:57 pm

TheNewBlueOrder wrote:
25% rise in Hispanic population is very conservative.  It's basically northern Mexico, but of course you already know that....

chula vista and otay and national city technically aren't san diego.

that'd be like saying Rochester Hills IS Detroit. But yes, to say that the "Greater San Diego" area is only 35% hispanic like the census says is a very low number if you ask me.

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy is as good as gone   Jimmy is as good as gone Empty

Back to top Go down

Jimmy is as good as gone
Page 1 of 1