Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mattison boo-boo

Go down 
+2
fishgoblue22
GOBLUEJOE66
6 posters
AuthorMessage
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

Mattison boo-boo Empty
PostSubject: Mattison boo-boo   Mattison boo-boo EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 1:58 pm

http://www.mlive.com/wolverines/index.ssf/2015/01/daishon_neal.html

Thoughts?   Regardless of intent, how does UM spin this?

Go Blue!!  Smile

fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

Mattison boo-boo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mattison boo-boo   Mattison boo-boo EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 2:14 pm

They can't spin this. He is a recruit, and UM can't even talk about talking to him. It isn't a big deal IMO. Happens every day, every year to on coaching staff or another.
Back to top Go down
the artist formally known

the artist formally known

Mattison boo-boo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mattison boo-boo   Mattison boo-boo EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 2:17 pm

Yea its hell when you tell the kid the truth. Could his family afford 100,000 for his probably 5 years there. Could he get into Michigan with his supposedly 3.1 GPA. God know what his ACT was. I'm thinking they would have laughed and put his app in the NO file. Yet if he plays sport he still gets a degree that says Michigan on it. Think the ole step father is a real smarty. DUMBASS>

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

Mattison boo-boo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mattison boo-boo   Mattison boo-boo EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 3:11 pm

It sounded like the daddy was the one doing most of the whining....sparty is having fun with this on mlive.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

Mattison boo-boo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mattison boo-boo   Mattison boo-boo EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 3:15 pm

dwoody wrote:
It sounded like the daddy was the one doing most of the whining....sparty is having fun with this on mlive.

Fuck sparty on mlive.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Mattison boo-boo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mattison boo-boo   Mattison boo-boo EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 3:30 pm

funny how this was a non issue with DaShawn Hand.

Hand said that Hoke and co. told him he wouldn't get into engineering school and if he did he probably wouldn't make the grades. that is when sports management came into the picture for Hand.

Hand's GPA was much higher than 3.1 if I recall.

this is a non issue.

BetterThansparty

Mattison boo-boo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mattison boo-boo   Mattison boo-boo EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 8:55 pm

I equate this to Mike Hart's Lil'brother comments, let me explain.

For YEARS everyone knew that sparty was like Michigan's Lil'brother. Everyone at Michigan knew, everyone at sparty knew, everyone knew. However no one said it, on either side. Then Mike Hart says it at a Press Conference! You seriously could have knocked me over with a feather. sparty being one my Lil'brother was just one of those unspoken undersatandings that you never talked about. Then Hart said it (basically), that changed everything.

Everyone knows that Michihgan is a tough school to get into, then Mattison said that the kid wouldn't get in without football. Very very true. However, you don't say that.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mattison boo-boo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mattison boo-boo   Mattison boo-boo Empty

Back to top Go down

Mattison boo-boo
Page 1 of 1