Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hand on Mattison

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Hand on Mattison Empty
PostSubject: Hand on Mattison   Hand on Mattison EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 10:57 pm

and regarding the Montgomery move.....

"I heard about it, but I'm not sweating it," said Hand on Montgomery's departure. "Montgomery is a good dude, and that's a good move for him, but I'm not interested in Oklahoma whatsoever. That's how I feel about it. He is a good dude, but I like Coach Mattison."

"(Mattison) is young at heart. I don't even know how old he is. I think he's like 60 — don't tell him I said that — but that dude is 25 at heart. And he's a good guy. He's funny, but he knows what he's talking about. He knows his stuff. He's been a defensive coordinator for the (Baltimore) Ravens. I look up to Ray Lewis, Terrell Suggs, — it's so many people, it's endless. And they have so many components to that defense. For him to come to Michigan just shows how dynamic the defense is, and for me to be a part of that, they can move me everywhere and get me prepped for the NFL."

BetterThansparty

Hand on Mattison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hand on Mattison   Hand on Mattison EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 11:29 pm

That sounds VERY GOOD but a lot can happen between now and NSD.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down

Hand on Mattison
Page 1 of 1