Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fab Five vs. Minnesota (1993)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WolverineHistorian

WolverineHistorian

Fab Five vs. Minnesota (1993) Empty
PostSubject: Fab Five vs. Minnesota (1993)   Fab Five vs. Minnesota (1993) EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 1:23 pm

Offensive highlights for anyone interested. I still have plenty of football to upload but I thought some folks might enjoy these while basketball season is still going on.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/WolverineHistorian
michmike

Fab Five vs. Minnesota (1993) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fab Five vs. Minnesota (1993)   Fab Five vs. Minnesota (1993) EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 1:35 pm

Thanks, An--, er, Wolverine Historian! As you say, it IS basketball season (on the court, if not on the recruiting trail). And jackass that I might to this day be regarding this point, I STILL maintain that, given the chance to have ONE and only one of the Five to add to my team (assuming no glaring need at any particular position/area), it would be JUWON, not Chris or Jalen.
The guy was consistently money-in-the-bank from seven feet in, and seemed, more than the other, more-celebrated two, to have his head screwed on and feet on the ground (when not rebounding or jamming).
Back to top Go down

Fab Five vs. Minnesota (1993)
Page 1 of 1