Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Additional proof that Social Media is evil.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

Additional proof that Social Media is evil. Empty
PostSubject: Additional proof that Social Media is evil.   Additional proof that Social Media is evil. EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 12:32 pm

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/dc-sports-bog/wp/2016/01/04/junior-galette-says-kirk-cousins-will-be-better-than-drew-brees-in-snapchat-rant/?wpmm=1&wpisrc=nl_sports

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Additional proof that Social Media is evil.   Additional proof that Social Media is evil. EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 1:51 pm

FYI This is a form of social media.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Additional proof that Social Media is evil.   Additional proof that Social Media is evil. EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 5:05 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:

And how many times have heated arguments come up on this (for the most part) friendly website?

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Additional proof that Social Media is evil.   Additional proof that Social Media is evil. EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 5:16 pm

Bo 2.0 wrote:
fishgoblue22 wrote:

And how many times have heated arguments come up on this (for the most part) friendly website?

Between humans, not an "evil" web site.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Additional proof that Social Media is evil.   Additional proof that Social Media is evil. EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 5:44 pm

by that measure

family = evil
friends = evil
work = evil
life = evil

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Additional proof that Social Media is evil.   Additional proof that Social Media is evil. EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 5:58 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
Bo 2.0 wrote:
fishgoblue22 wrote:

Between humans, not an "evil" web site.

The point is if we were in person none of us would have "key-board courage" so we wouldn't say anything much less actually do anything. I'm fairly confident that all of us would get along in person, well maybe not 'artist and 'hail but the rest of us would....

Social Media is evil.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Additional proof that Social Media is evil.   Additional proof that Social Media is evil. EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 6:57 pm

Bo 2.0 wrote:
...The point is if we were in person none of us would have "key-board courage" so we wouldn't say anything much less actually do anything...

we definitely don't hang out in the same circles Laughing Laughing

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Additional proof that Social Media is evil.   Additional proof that Social Media is evil. EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 7:21 pm

All social interaction could be evil, could be good. That's the human condition. No social media or other means of communication is inherently evil, as implied by the oft-repeated blanket statement. Give it a rest.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Additional proof that Social Media is evil.   Additional proof that Social Media is evil. EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 10:02 pm

If there was no such thing as Social Media no one would know that some idiot thinks tht Kirk Cousins will be better than Drew Brees. See, no one even read the link that I posted, only the headline. Social Media makes us lazy.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Additional proof that Social Media is evil.   Additional proof that Social Media is evil. EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 7:32 am

I did read it, and he may be right. Drew Brees wasn't a world beater with the Chargers. Heck, they let him go in favor of Rivers. Cousins is playing some pretty good QB right now. And he's still young. Hexk, people thought the Redskins were wrong to pick him after picking RGIII, but I guess they were right.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Additional proof that Social Media is evil.   Additional proof that Social Media is evil. EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 3:40 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
I did read it, and he may be right.  Drew Brees wasn't a world beater with the Chargers.  Heck, they let him go in favor of Rivers.  Cousins is playing some pretty good QB right now.  And he's still young.  Hexk, people thought the Redskins were wrong to pick him after picking RGIII, but I guess they were right.

Yes and no. People thought that the 'skins were crazy for drafting 2 QB's in the same class. Why waste a pick? They coultd have filled another position of need by drafting someone elsew in the first round rather than RG III.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Additional proof that Social Media is evil.   Additional proof that Social Media is evil. Empty

Back to top Go down

Additional proof that Social Media is evil.
Page 1 of 1