Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brandin Hawthorne and Courtney Avery's dad take to social media

Go down 
+5
sandyeggo_blue
blu4vr
wshoes
BOLEACH7
Admin
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Brandin Hawthorne and Courtney Avery's dad take to social media Empty
PostSubject: Brandin Hawthorne and Courtney Avery's dad take to social media   Brandin Hawthorne and Courtney Avery's dad take to social media EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 4:53 pm

Brandin Hawthorne posted a lengthy blurb about Michigan football. Slams the coaches for not putting the best 11 on the field, they can't develop talent (which we've all been screaming already!), that politics dictate everything within Fort Schembechler, etc.

Courtney Avery's dad was on Go Blue Wolverine today, and according to regurgitations I'm reading on Twitter, he basically said the UM football team is being coached by Dave Brandon and Lloyd Carr.

BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: Brandin Hawthorne and Courtney Avery's dad take to social media   Brandin Hawthorne and Courtney Avery's dad take to social media EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 5:01 pm

That Brandon and Carr are running the show would not surprise me at all, I would place a healthy bet on it
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Brandin Hawthorne and Courtney Avery's dad take to social media   Brandin Hawthorne and Courtney Avery's dad take to social media EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 5:21 pm

That explains a lot unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
blu4vr

PostSubject: Re: Brandin Hawthorne and Courtney Avery's dad take to social media   Brandin Hawthorne and Courtney Avery's dad take to social media EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 5:34 pm

Admin wrote:
the UM football team is being coached by Dave Brandon

I have read a number of times, on a number of forums, that Brandon sits in on film sessions. Can anyone confirm or deny this?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Brandin Hawthorne and Courtney Avery's dad take to social media   Brandin Hawthorne and Courtney Avery's dad take to social media EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 5:41 pm

blu4vr wrote:
Admin wrote:

I have read a number of times, on a number of forums, that Brandon sits in on film sessions.  Can anyone confirm or deny this?  

Yes. That has been confirmed by DB himself. He's in there with the coaches first thing Sunday mornings.

sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Brandin Hawthorne and Courtney Avery's dad take to social media   Brandin Hawthorne and Courtney Avery's dad take to social media EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 5:41 pm

blu4vr wrote:
Admin wrote:

I have read a number of times, on a number of forums, that Brandon sits in on film sessions.  Can anyone confirm or deny this?  

I can't confirm because I haven't been in there with them but I can confirm that I have too read that on several different sites and forums.

Last edited by sandyeggo_blue on Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

blu4vr wrote:
Admin wrote:

Of course Jerry Jones sits in on film sessions LOL
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Brandin Hawthorne and Courtney Avery's dad take to social media   Brandin Hawthorne and Courtney Avery's dad take to social media EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 5:42 pm

can someone please post a link?

PostSubject: Re: Brandin Hawthorne and Courtney Avery's dad take to social media   Brandin Hawthorne and Courtney Avery's dad take to social media EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 6:16 pm

Admin wrote:
Yes. That has been confirmed by DB himself. He's in there with the coaches first thing Sunday mornings.

Here is a dose of reality for everyone. If Hoke is let go and Brandon stays, UM will not get a top flight replacement if he does this. No HC worth their salt would put up with this, because I highly doubt he is sitting in the back corner keeping his mouth shut. Can you imagine either of the Harbaughs putting up with that? I can't.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Brandin Hawthorne and Courtney Avery's dad take to social media   Brandin Hawthorne and Courtney Avery's dad take to social media EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 6:21 pm

I think It would be best to get Brandon out.
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: Brandin Hawthorne and Courtney Avery's dad take to social media   Brandin Hawthorne and Courtney Avery's dad take to social media EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 6:26 pm

Hey guys what chance is there that Brandon is let go.... what kind of sports relationship does the new president have? .... gotta believe as long as the $$$ keep coming in with the 100,000+ crowds he will be satisfied.... would it be more likely that the big donors would have to make their voices heard?
Back to top Go down
blu4vr

PostSubject: Re: Brandin Hawthorne and Courtney Avery's dad take to social media   Brandin Hawthorne and Courtney Avery's dad take to social media EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 6:36 pm

Get him to make a comment about the Catholics like Gee did, then he would be gone.
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: Brandin Hawthorne and Courtney Avery's dad take to social media   Brandin Hawthorne and Courtney Avery's dad take to social media EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 7:01 pm

blu4vr wrote:
Get him to make a comment about the Catholics like Gee did, then he would be gone.

cheers cheers lol!

Go Blue!! Smile
Back to top Go down
the artist formally known

the artist formally known

PostSubject: Re: Brandin Hawthorne and Courtney Avery's dad take to social media   Brandin Hawthorne and Courtney Avery's dad take to social media EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 7:06 pm

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
blu4vr wrote:
Admin wrote:

I can't confirm because I haven't been in there with them but I can confirm that I have too read that on several different sites and forums.

If this is true then he better get the hell out of there because he sucks. Tell him he's sucking in the B1G Cool

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
blueest

PostSubject: Re: Brandin Hawthorne and Courtney Avery's dad take to social media   Brandin Hawthorne and Courtney Avery's dad take to social media EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 7:45 pm

Brandon watches game film with the coaches and has since the day he was hired. What coach worth his salt would want his boss in the film sessions?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Brandin Hawthorne and Courtney Avery's dad take to social media   Brandin Hawthorne and Courtney Avery's dad take to social media EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 9:24 am

BOLEACH7 wrote:
Hey guys what chance is there that Brandon is let go.... what kind of sports relationship does the new president have? .... gotta believe as long as the $$$ keep coming in with the 100,000+ crowds he will be satisfied.... would it be more likely that the big donors would have to make their voices heard?

1000% it will be the donors and regents. They'll have a couple specific people in mind: Ward Manuel at UCONN, Jeff Long at Arkansas to name the top candidates.

jjabilene

PostSubject: Re: Brandin Hawthorne and Courtney Avery's dad take to social media   Brandin Hawthorne and Courtney Avery's dad take to social media EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 12:41 pm

John Bacon was on 105.1 with Drew Lane yesterday. Drew told him he had heard a rumor that some top coaches had said that they won't come to Michigan as long as Brandon was here, and Bacon said he had some sources that said the same. I think it's pretty clear that Brandon is a big part of the problem here. They both need to go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brandin Hawthorne and Courtney Avery's dad take to social media   Brandin Hawthorne and Courtney Avery's dad take to social media Empty

Back to top Go down

Brandin Hawthorne and Courtney Avery's dad take to social media
Page 1 of 1