Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sandyeggo I sent you a response

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
1umgoblue85

1umgoblue85

Sandyeggo I sent you a response Empty
PostSubject: Sandyeggo I sent you a response   Sandyeggo I sent you a response EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 10:35 am

I sent you a response about tickets.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Secrets, secrets are no fun. Secrets, secrets hurt someone.    Sandyeggo I sent you a response EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 10:38 am

1umgoblue85 wrote:
I sent you a response about tickets.

Bahahaha....kidding. Totally kidding. I'm just weird in the mornings Question bounce

Back to top Go down
https://mgoforum.forumotion.com
1umgoblue85

1umgoblue85

PostSubject: LOL...he asked if I would get him tickets.   Sandyeggo I sent you a response EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 10:45 am

Of course I said yes.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: You're the man.    Sandyeggo I sent you a response EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 10:47 am

That's awesome.

This forum is already badass.

I'm still contemplating that game...
Back to top Go down
1umgoblue85

1umgoblue85

PostSubject: Thx, I try to help every UM fan enjoy Michigan football   Sandyeggo I sent you a response EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 10:48 am

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: That's why we're the best fans in the country!*    Sandyeggo I sent you a response EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 10:52 am

GO BLUE
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: I second that remard Admin   Sandyeggo I sent you a response EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 11:18 am

Admin wrote:
GO BLUE

Tell you what, I've gotten more tickets and ticket offers from the contacts I've made on the other forum that I can tell you.

One time a guy came through 2 days before the UofM/MSU game. My wife and I met him at a Quality Dairy in EL. (Covert, I know!) I got it at face value the night before the game. Had never met the guy before.

REgardless of what trolls say these forums are fabulous networking tools too. On the other forums if someone needed help with something they didn't know about they asked. SOMEONE in the forum could help them. This has gone by the wayside because on their current forum if you ask for help they call you out as weak. That's BULLSHIT.

I have always used the forum to get answers on things I needed help with. (Sure am glad I don't cook my shrimp til it's RED though! LMFAO!)

This is now a MICHIGAN FAN FORUM. We can do what we want. (within reason! Cool )
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: 1umgoblue85   Sandyeggo I sent you a response EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 1:29 pm

I got it and I'm going to try to get the check in the mail by today. If not then definitely by tomorrow. I am still unsure on the amount of tickets but the check I'm sending has the 5 confirmed guys going. If the other guys want to get on board and go to the game then I will send a separate check in a week or so when they know for sure.

Thanks again.

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE GAME!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sandyeggo I sent you a response   Sandyeggo I sent you a response Empty

Back to top Go down

Sandyeggo I sent you a response
Page 1 of 1