Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Don't know if arbaugh has gotten this much press since he left 49ers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
the artist formally known

Don't know if arbaugh has gotten this much press since he left 49ers Empty
PostSubject: Don't know if arbaugh has gotten this much press since he left 49ers   Don't know if arbaugh has gotten this much press since he left 49ers EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 3:45 pm

Evert day there is a different story o his coming or going. Raiders still #1 destination, but speculation is he is staying but, there are a lot of stories say with the GM of the raider gone so is their coach.

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Don't know if arbaugh has gotten this much press since he left 49ers   Don't know if arbaugh has gotten this much press since he left 49ers EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 9:22 am

So here is one thing to think about.

Not one person has asked Jim about this directly. This entire situation is all about 1 recruit that said Jim told him he would listen to offers.

That is it. This entire kerfuffle is all about one recruit sayiing that. I am not suggesting he did not say that to a recruit just ho0w far this thing has gone on 1 comment. It is amazing.

Think about it. Why not ask him about it directly?

I will tell you why. If he answers one way all their writing goes down the drain. At least this way they have sopmething to write about every 10 minutes.

I will say it again IMHO he is going nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Don't know if arbaugh has gotten this much press since he left 49ers   Don't know if arbaugh has gotten this much press since he left 49ers EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 3:55 pm

I also it get the sportwriters a lot of clicks on the computer, I hate that it is probably affecting recruiting in some ways. Just wish he would say one way or another. I guess its easier in the NFL no recruiting no going out hoping on getting a player or not. but then in the NFL you have to win and win big or your gone and usually while playing with players someone else picked

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

joe likes this post

Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Don't know if arbaugh has gotten this much press since he left 49ers   Don't know if arbaugh has gotten this much press since he left 49ers EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 4:21 pm

the artist formally known wrote:
I also it get the sportwriters a lot of clicks on the computer, I hate that it is probably affecting recruiting in some ways. Just wish he would say one way or another. I guess its easier in the NFL no recruiting no going out hoping on getting a player or not. but then in the NFL you have to win and win big or your gone and usually while playing with players someone else picked

Outstanding post!

If you miss the playoffs for 2 years you get fired.

PostSubject: Re: Don't know if arbaugh has gotten this much press since he left 49ers   Don't know if arbaugh has gotten this much press since he left 49ers Empty

Back to top Go down

Don't know if arbaugh has gotten this much press since he left 49ers
Page 1 of 1