Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

One more time, we get it RR

Go down 
+4
WolverineHistorian
joe
WillieMfan
fishgoblue22
8 posters
AuthorMessage
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

One more time, we get it RR Empty
PostSubject: One more time, we get it RR   One more time, we get it RR EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 7:01 am

Everyone was against you. Blah, blah blah. Now STFU and coach Arizona.

http://www.freep.com/article/20120419/SPORTS06/120419009/Rich-Rodriguez-It-was-hard-to-watch-Denard-Robinson-Michigan-last-season
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: One more time, we get it RR   One more time, we get it RR EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 7:33 am

Got to get up pretty early in the morning to beat Fish. I was just going to post the same story.

Yea Rich Rod and the media need to move on from Michigan.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: One more time, we get it RR   One more time, we get it RR EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 7:51 am

Yeah, my day starts early. But at least I beat the traffic. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: One more time, we get it RR   One more time, we get it RR EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 7:57 am

Hope you two have a fabulous day today!!!

Yeah, RR needs to move on. Of course realize if he even utters the word "MICHIGAN" 100 microphones get jammed in his face.

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: One more time, we get it RR   One more time, we get it RR EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 11:50 am

Exactly Joe. I blame some of this on RR but I also blame the media for asking the same damn questions.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: One more time, we get it RR   One more time, we get it RR EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 11:55 am

WillieMfan wrote:
Exactly Joe. I blame some of this on RR but I also blame the media for asking the same damn questions.

But he could say "I'm here to talk about Arizona football". That's what he should do.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: One more time, we get it RR   One more time, we get it RR EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 12:24 pm

Maybe it's just us thin skinned Michigan fans that get bent outta shape????

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: One more time, we get it RR   One more time, we get it RR EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 12:34 pm

Maybe, but if I'm an Arizona fan I'm wondering why he keeps talking about Michigan.
Back to top Go down
WolverineHistorian

WolverineHistorian

PostSubject: Re: One more time, we get it RR   One more time, we get it RR EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 12:40 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
Maybe, but if I'm an Arizona fan I'm wondering why he keeps talking about Michigan.

He's already mentioned that he wants to schedule us for a home & home. Good luck with that, RichRod.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/WolverineHistorian
Wolverdog

Wolverdog

PostSubject: Re: One more time, we get it RR   One more time, we get it RR EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 1:32 pm

Get over it RR, you failed. It happens. But I smell a classic "if you don't learn from history" moment coming up in Tucson...

Edit: Though maybe not, I forgot that he hired Casteel.

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: One more time, we get it RR   One more time, we get it RR EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 2:53 pm

I find it funny that he claims that you've got to let Denard be Denard in order to be successful yet he ran a 5-star QB out of town when he first got to Ann Arbor.

Rich Clod, you had my support until you lost to sparty for the third time, now you can just go rot in Hell Evil or Very Mad

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
exmichresident

PostSubject: Re: One more time, we get it RR   One more time, we get it RR EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 3:27 pm

Big deal fish, you really need to move on too! You are the one that brings up RR. Of course, he would like Denard, what do you want him to say. And, he was asked the question by Dodd. Are you still having nightmares like the weather?
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: One more time, we get it RR   One more time, we get it RR EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 7:15 am

Whatever exmich. I know you have a man crush on RR, so I'm sorry that it hurts you feelings when he is mentioned in a bad tone.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One more time, we get it RR   One more time, we get it RR EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 10:03 am

C'mon boys...we're all on the same team! Hahaha

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One more time, we get it RR   One more time, we get it RR Empty

Back to top Go down

One more time, we get it RR
Page 1 of 1