Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OT: Happy Mother's Day (I think that we have a couple of female members here).

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

OT: Happy Mother's Day (I think that we have a couple of female members here). Empty
PostSubject: OT: Happy Mother's Day (I think that we have a couple of female members here).   OT: Happy Mother's Day (I think that we have a couple of female members here). EmptySat May 12, 2012 2:59 am

Moms are awesome, even though a sparty is on film read the article. It's about Al Montoya who was a goalie for UM Hockey and how she supported him throughout his life. I knew Al back in school and he was a very humble guy who worked extremely hard. He was very appreciative of his Mother.

http://espn.go.com/espnw/athletes-life/7917765/espnw-al-montoya-mother-most-influential-person-life

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

OT: Happy Mother's Day (I think that we have a couple of female members here). Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT: Happy Mother's Day (I think that we have a couple of female members here).   OT: Happy Mother's Day (I think that we have a couple of female members here). EmptySun May 13, 2012 11:39 am

I'll second this post. Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there, and to all the guys here who have wonderful mothers in their lives.

I'd be in a ditch without mine.

OT: Happy Mother's Day (I think that we have a couple of female members here).
Page 1 of 1