Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WELCOME to the new members

Go down 
+3
sandyeggo_blue
BetterThansparty
Admin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

WELCOME to the new members Empty
PostSubject: WELCOME to the new members   WELCOME to the new members EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 12:06 pm

I think I steered a couple this way via Twitter this morning.

Welcome all.

Play around, see what you can do on here. Some things take some time getting used to (upload photos, creating an avatar, etc.).

However, there are sticky posts at the top of the page that explain most of these things.

Thanks again for stopping by and Go Blue!

BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME to the new members   WELCOME to the new members EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 2:15 pm

Twitter....

This isn't gonna end well.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME to the new members   WELCOME to the new members EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 2:43 pm

2ndComingOfBo wrote:
Twitter....

This isn't gonna end well.
HA!

theJET84

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME to the new members   WELCOME to the new members EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 3:47 pm

Anyone else stumble upon this link from the closing of WN over at ESPN?
Back to top Go down
MichiganFootball13

MichiganFootball13

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME to the new members   WELCOME to the new members EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 6:17 pm

Me
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME to the new members   WELCOME to the new members EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 7:42 pm

Wow, really? That's how you guys came across this site?

Well, that's pretty tits for me lol

It's been hard to "market" the site to be honest. Kinda shady to infiltrate other sites to promo mine/ours. I did it at MLive because, well, to Hell with that site lol.

Anyway, glad you're here.

BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME to the new members   WELCOME to the new members EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 7:47 pm

Admin, can you make a pledge to never allow Ads in the threads like no Ads in the Big House, ever?

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME to the new members   WELCOME to the new members EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 8:13 pm

2ndComingOfBo wrote:
Admin, can you make a pledge to never allow Ads in the threads like no Ads in the Big House, ever?
Heck no, there are ads all over this site.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME to the new members   WELCOME to the new members EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 8:14 pm

I can certainly make an empty pledge to do so....

however, I utilize a free host site for this forum. They kinda have the final say in regards to what the ads on here look like.

At this point, thankfully, the ads aren't bad on here.

I've contemplated purchasing a legitimate domain, but to be honest I don't know if it's really worth it.

BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME to the new members   WELCOME to the new members EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 8:22 pm

You just got a bonus....

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME to the new members   WELCOME to the new members EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 9:42 pm

Admin, I'll try to get Will to tweet a link to the site.

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME to the new members   WELCOME to the new members EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 9:53 pm

hailtoyourvictor wrote:
Admin, I'll try to get Will to tweet a link to the site.
That's a good idea however that may also attract idiots here (az might see the link)....

What a scond, az's real name is Brian. So is hail's? Hmmmm....

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME to the new members   WELCOME to the new members EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 11:44 pm

I could never live in the southwest. I hate bugs and they've got some big ass bugs down there.

He said he didn't feel like tweeting for me tonight, though. Big week for him (final cuts are Saturday).

Regardless, I think things will pick up during football season. People are going to be googling Michigan Football.

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME to the new members   WELCOME to the new members EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 11:45 pm

hailtoyourvictor wrote:
I could never live in the southwest. I hate bugs and they've got some big ass bugs down there.

He said he didn't feel like tweeting for me tonight, though. Big week for him (final cuts are Saturday).

Regardless, I think things will pick up during football season. People are going to be googling Michigan Football.
Big bugs gets trumped by perfect weather and hot women any day of the week Very Happy 

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME to the new members   WELCOME to the new members EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 11:53 pm

Similar story, a few years ago I went to SoCal to hang out with my best friend for a few days. After three days I wanted to go home. It was sunny and 75 every day and I wanted rain, sleet, snow, locusts, anything. Just some variation....

And their fast food places blow.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME to the new members   WELCOME to the new members EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 12:07 am

with the abundance of diversity you gotta get out and try the ethnic mom and pop eats. You missed out on a real opportunity my man.

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Sushi On Fire was very good.   WELCOME to the new members EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 12:18 am

And, again, you missed the joke.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME to the new members   WELCOME to the new members EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 5:19 am

I'll take Michigan summers over Arizona summers all day. Forgive me for not being interested in a climate where the average temperature is 95 degrees for an entire month. When it gets anywhere above 85 here, I am miserable and sticky and just want to sit in A/C all day. Sleeping is damn near impossible.

The "the South / West has better weather!" fallacy always makes me laugh. I never have to worry about tornadoes, hurricanes, or droughts. I get perfect summers. Winters blow, but at least kids here can build snowmen and know what it's like to have snow on Christmas.

Guess how many times, combined, I've seen a:
Black widow spider
Brown recluse spider
Rattlesnake

0. I'm sure it's a joy having to worry about those every day of your life.

Florida's weather is hot and they have douchey animals too (bigger snakes), but at least they have beaches and nice bodies of water. Arizona has jack crap.

I am literally a 5 minute bike ride to Lake Superior. Man, does that suck. Being able to go to the beach on gorgeous 74 degree (Marquette, MI summer average) and be able to enjoy the nice, clean, freshwater of Lake Superior.

And the "hot girls" thing.... there are hot girls everywhere. Are there more there? Probably, but I don't need more than a few. I've never had trouble finding hot girls.

Arizona would probably be in my top 10 states I wouldn't want to live.

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME to the new members   WELCOME to the new members EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 5:21 am

2ndComingOfBo wrote:
Similar story, a few years ago I went to SoCal to hang out with my best friend for a few days.  After three days I wanted to go home.  It was sunny and 75 every day and I wanted rain, sleet, snow, locusts, anything.  Just some variation....

And their fast food places blow.
Must not have went during the summer. Average high temperature in California this July was 97 degrees. That is the average high temp. No thanks.

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME to the new members   WELCOME to the new members EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 2:26 pm

Early September (weekend after Labor Day). And it was right on the ocean, always a nice breeze, but it was too perfect. Plus, surfer punks are just boner-boarders on water...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME to the new members   WELCOME to the new members Empty

Back to top Go down

WELCOME to the new members
Page 1 of 1