Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Interesting take on the Legends jerseys from Ace at MGoBlog

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Interesting take on the Legends jerseys from Ace at MGoBlog Empty
PostSubject: Interesting take on the Legends jerseys from Ace at MGoBlog   Interesting take on the Legends jerseys from Ace at MGoBlog EmptyThu May 24, 2012 9:39 pm

(in case you haven't already read it)

http://mgoblog.com/content/denoting-legends

BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Interesting take on the Legends jerseys from Ace at MGoBlog   Interesting take on the Legends jerseys from Ace at MGoBlog EmptyThu May 24, 2012 10:16 pm

You do realize that guy is a tool right?

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Interesting take on the Legends jerseys from Ace at MGoBlog   Interesting take on the Legends jerseys from Ace at MGoBlog EmptyThu May 24, 2012 11:07 pm

That isn't the Ace from Chatsports, it's a different Ace from Mgo.

Wolverdog

Wolverdog

PostSubject: Re: Interesting take on the Legends jerseys from Ace at MGoBlog   Interesting take on the Legends jerseys from Ace at MGoBlog EmptyFri May 25, 2012 8:19 am

Admin wrote:
That isn't the Ace from Chatsports, it's a different Ace from Mgo.

Agreed, that's a fact.

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Interesting take on the Legends jerseys from Ace at MGoBlog   Interesting take on the Legends jerseys from Ace at MGoBlog EmptyFri May 25, 2012 4:59 pm

I read the article and he makes some decent points but I don't know. Look at the NY Yankees, they currently only have like 2 numbers between 1 and 10 (and one of those numbers (#2) will be retired after Jeter calls it a day). They can do it (fewer players on roster), so why can't we?

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Interesting take on the Legends jerseys from Ace at MGoBlog   Interesting take on the Legends jerseys from Ace at MGoBlog EmptyFri May 25, 2012 5:26 pm

Different in the game of football.

MLB has a 25-man roster. So, technically, you could retire 74 numbers if you're an MLB organization and still have 25 available numbers for your players.

The NCAA has, what, like a 95-man dress list for home games...??

It's math.

Wolverdog

Wolverdog

PostSubject: Re: Interesting take on the Legends jerseys from Ace at MGoBlog   Interesting take on the Legends jerseys from Ace at MGoBlog EmptyFri May 25, 2012 5:48 pm

LOL Admin, good one.

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Interesting take on the Legends jerseys from Ace at MGoBlog   Interesting take on the Legends jerseys from Ace at MGoBlog EmptyFri May 25, 2012 6:41 pm

How many short-stops wear #73? I can't recall too many center-fielders wearing #61. Other than pitchers in Spring training, I've never seen #94. And the Yankees don't have any "Legends Patches"...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interesting take on the Legends jerseys from Ace at MGoBlog   Interesting take on the Legends jerseys from Ace at MGoBlog Empty

Back to top Go down

Interesting take on the Legends jerseys from Ace at MGoBlog
Page 1 of 1