Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

#1 and #2 jerseys....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

#1 and #2 jerseys.... Empty
PostSubject: #1 and #2 jerseys....   #1 and #2 jerseys.... EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 8:45 pm

http://mgorecruiting.blogspot.com/2012/02/what-happen-to-number-1.html

The writer makes a good point. He asks who, if anyone, that wore the #1, will be honored with the special patch that Desmond was. He then goes on to say that he doesn't think anyone will receive that distinction, for being awarded the #1 jersey to wear in college was an honor in itself.

I think he's right. How do you put an AC patch on the #1, but not Terrell or Braylon? Or vice versa?

The #2 at some point will get Woodson patch on it.

Once Vincent Smith graduates, Hoke has already made it clear he plans to use the #2 jersey in the same way the #1 always has - give it to the best CB on the team (if the best one is worthy of wearing it, that is.)

ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: #1 and #2 jerseys....   #1 and #2 jerseys.... EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 4:47 am

Admin wrote:
http://mgorecruiting.blogspot.com/2012/02/what-happen-to-number-1.html

The writer makes a good point. He asks who, if anyone, that wore the #1, will be honored with the special patch that Desmond was. He then goes on to say that he doesn't think anyone will receive that distinction, for being awarded the #1 jersey to wear in college was an honor in itself.

I think he's right. How do you put an AC patch on the #1, but not Terrell or Braylon? Or vice versa?

The #2 at some point will get Woodson patch on it.

Once Vincent Smith graduates, Hoke has already made it clear he plans to use the #2 jersey in the same way the #1 always has - give it to the best CB on the team (if the best one is worthy of wearing it, that is.)

Interesting, and I guess that I agree but where do you draw the line? Does someone have to win a Heisman for that honor? What number was Tom Harmon?

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: #1 and #2 jerseys....   #1 and #2 jerseys.... EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 4:50 am

2ndComingOfBo wrote:
Interesting, and I guess that I agree but where do you draw the line? Does someone have to win a Heisman for that honor? What number was Tom Harmon?

Never-mind, old 98....

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: #1 and #2 jerseys....   #1 and #2 jerseys.... Empty

Back to top Go down

#1 and #2 jerseys....
Page 1 of 1