Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Last Night's Cincy/Pitt Game

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
joe

joe

Last Night's Cincy/Pitt Game Empty
PostSubject: Last Night's Cincy/Pitt Game   Last Night's Cincy/Pitt Game EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 11:26 am

Did any of you guys watch? I was watching just a little biut here a little bit there. The announcers were hammering Pitt for screrwing up and shooting themselvves in the foot.

then, I'm watching it and Pitt scores a TD but WAIT a flag for holding and more hammering by the announcers.

But they show a replay and the kid barely even TOUCHED the defender much less held him. The announcers kinda gulped. So after the penalty the Pitt QB threw an INT and all was lost. I admit the INT was not a referee issue but the fact the kid was even throwing it was.

On to the end of the half. Pitt is driving and fighting the clock. There's about 6 secs left and the QB fades back. With hardly any time left he threw it away. Well, I was watching the clock. It was right on the screen.n there was at least 1 second left when the ball went out and I believe even 2 seconds left. The officials allowing it to just run out without even checking it cost Pitt a shot at a FG at least.

Now, did the refs make Pitt lose that game? Nope. But they didn't help. That "Holding" call was absolutely BRUTAL!

What I would say to you is, If this had happened to Michigan, and the proof was shown on National TV, I would be on the roof of my house yelling!

Whew......

I'm done with my rant Shocked
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Last Night's Cincy/Pitt Game   Last Night's Cincy/Pitt Game EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 12:53 pm

I did see that game.

I thought Paul Chryst looked like a fucking idiot of a head coach.

HOW DO YOU NOT JUST KICK THE FIELD GOAL AT THE END OF THE HALF???

They were getting their asses handed to them all half, and the fact that they had a chance to cut it down to a two-score game going into the locker room was amazing enough.

But he didn't even kick it. (Now, should the SENIOR quarterback handled that differently? Yes. Should've gotten rid of the ball quicker. But I still place the blame on Chryst. He shouldn't have even taken that chance.)

That program is in absolute shambles. 557 coaches over the last 3 years will do that you.

Back to top Go down
https://mgoforum.forumotion.com
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Last Night's Cincy/Pitt Game   Last Night's Cincy/Pitt Game EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 1:16 pm

I microanalyzed. You macroanalyzed. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last Night's Cincy/Pitt Game   Last Night's Cincy/Pitt Game Empty

Back to top Go down

Last Night's Cincy/Pitt Game
Page 1 of 1