Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just looked through the other forum for

Go down 
+6
mgoblue93
jjabilene
WillieMfan
joe
Admin
fishgoblue22
10 posters
AuthorMessage
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

Just looked through the other forum for Empty
PostSubject: Just looked through the other forum for   Just looked through the other forum for EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 6:45 pm

The first time in a long time. Wow, it's worse than I remember. Admin, again, thanks for this forum.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just looked through the other forum for   Just looked through the other forum for EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 9:39 am

No problem.

Yeah, it's even worse over there now. I'd say it's 60/40 (at least) in favor of trolls now.

I still mosey that way from time to time. Rarely comment. Just like to read what some of the good posters say, especially whiteshoes. Don't know why we can't get that guy over here. I think a few of us have tried in the past.

joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Just looked through the other forum for   Just looked through the other forum for EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 9:56 am

Closer to 90/10 at this point.

Most good Michigan fans have just left.

Some of us still argue with Bryan but that isn't even worth it any more.

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: Just looked through the other forum for   Just looked through the other forum for EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 10:19 am

Shoes is registered here and I think posted once or twice. Have no idea why he would favor that mess over this forum.
Back to top Go down
jjabilene

PostSubject: Re: Just looked through the other forum for   Just looked through the other forum for EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 10:58 am

Shoes seems to have a magical abiltity to block out trolls (or at least isn't bothered by them) that is extremely rare. Yeah, there are a few good posters left over there, but most of the time it's not worth sifting through the muck to read them.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Just looked through the other forum for   Just looked through the other forum for EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 11:07 am

Even Shoes has reached his limits a few times. Char is about done.

People sign on there with 4 names and then go about trashing someone and agreeing with themselves so it looks like 4 guys agree on something and it's only 1 guy.

I go there. I admit. There is no football talk that is worth anything. I get all that here. But this forum is not as busy and I'm ADD. lol

If anyone is talking real football over there I join in. It happens about once a day. And I'm not talking about Vegas trolling aad bryan biting. That's not football talk.

But sometimes DJ or another comes up with some trivia and it's a good read. And sometimes, while maybe not quite Michigan football talk, FlaBlueFan signs in and adds his perspective.

You know when bryan starts flaming FlaBlueFan it's gone too far. And he has.(Those of you who aren't in on it Bryan is Az's real name.)

PostSubject: Re: Just looked through the other forum for   Just looked through the other forum for EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 1:44 pm

hey joe, have you ever used more than one name to do that? i wouldn't care if you did, because the f-ing trolls deserve it. just sayin, it looks like you and a few of our own do the same shit. it doesn't really matter to me anyway because i have completely stopped posting there.

it does make me wonder why char, shoes, blue85, umls96, dj, flablue, and others don't leave already.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Just looked through the other forum for   Just looked through the other forum for EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 1:49 pm

I have 1 name. I tried one time to make up names to flame Otsego and Weather and I got busted the 2nd post I made. In fact AZ (bryan) busted me. So he KNOWS I'm nt smart enough to keep 2 names going. But he'll deny it.

Also, usually if they guess someone else is me, I let them think it. Why not let them think that?

They are claiming someone is me from a screwup last night but the fact is I WAS there and I DID make a post to which the other guy posted an answer. Someone had my post deleted so it appears as though a poster was talking to himself. So, they accused that poster of being me.

I tried to deny it but they won't believe me so "Oh well".

PostSubject: Re: Just looked through the other forum for   Just looked through the other forum for EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 1:59 pm

that's cool...i gotta say the place is such a mess now with so many multiple named posters...it's pathological and nauseating to even read any of it.

mlive should consider ip bans, but whatever.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Just looked through the other forum for   Just looked through the other forum for EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 2:06 pm

I spoke to MLive regarding the forum and she assured me that they were looking at it and it would be fixed.

This was over a year ago.

1 out of 25 posts is a good football post. There's one going on there right now.

Funny thing too, Vegas and Az aren't around today. Amaizing how the forum runs when the trolls are not there.

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Just looked through the other forum for   Just looked through the other forum for EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 2:22 pm

Thus begs the question, "Why go there in the first place?"

I'll admit, I go there sporadically to put that Az-hole in his place. He never responds to me, I love it. He knows that he can't beat me so he says nothing...

I get my jabs in and then I'm out. No biggie, and like I said, it's infrequent that I do go there.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
mgoblue93

PostSubject: Re: Just looked through the other forum for   Just looked through the other forum for EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 2:22 pm

that must've been when they tried doing that delay thing...well that didn't work. they need to start banning ip's or get a better mod or something.

i can't believe that az and vegas still think the same stupid banter is fun.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Just looked through the other forum for   Just looked through the other forum for EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 2:28 pm

Well, az is a sparty alumnus so there ya go...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Just looked through the other forum for   Just looked through the other forum for EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 2:41 pm

Once in a while you can have decent discussions with opposing fans.

ndbacker, a long time visitor, was there earlier this week and then someone made up a fake site of his, signed up for a dating dervice, then posted it on MLive to try to denigrate him.

Now he's gone.

I like to hear both sides of a story. Here we only get one side. If it's one thing I've lerned in 25 years of Corporate America, and 25 years worth of 2 marriages, there are always 2 sides to a story.

there are about 5 decent opposing posters. The rest could go to hell.

WolverineHistorian

PostSubject: Re: Just looked through the other forum for   Just looked through the other forum for EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 2:43 pm

I remember when you didn't need a screen name or password to post on MLive. You just wrote your name in any time you posted. Then in 2001, they changed to the current format. (Probably because of screen name identity theft.)

I lasted about a year and a half, then officially left for good after the 2002 season. And it's interesting to note that the Buckeye posters who bombarded the place were no different from the start of "ethical" Tressel years than the end of the John Cooper years. That was proof that Buckeye fans reach the same level of suck whether they are winning or not.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/WolverineHistorian
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Just looked through the other forum for   Just looked through the other forum for EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 2:50 pm

"The same level of suck!"

That made me LOL Laughing

PostSubject: Re: Just looked through the other forum for   Just looked through the other forum for EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 3:07 pm

I just gotta add that Vegas has done more to ruin that forum then anyone. Gets on there almost every day and floods the board with inanity and the type of inflammatory posts just designed to draw trolls. I consider him right up there with AZ as the king of the trolls regardless of what team he roots for.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Just looked through the other forum for   Just looked through the other forum for EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 3:10 pm

I get enough of opposing sides views when talking to my sparty, rudy, and sucknut buddies. I do understand what you're saying though. A few quality posters from each school would make this forum elite but it is what it is.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
Wolverdog

Wolverdog

PostSubject: Re: Just looked through the other forum for   Just looked through the other forum for EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 3:11 pm

I remember that WH, the company line was that making people register would curb the trolling. LOL, fail!

Wolverdog

PostSubject: Re: Just looked through the other forum for   Just looked through the other forum for EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 3:17 pm

jjabilene wrote:
I just gotta add that Vegas has done more to ruin that forum then anyone. Gets on there almost every day and floods the board with inanity and the type of inflammatory posts just designed to draw trolls. I consider him right up there with AZ as the king of the trolls regardless of what team he roots for.

Agree 110% jj.

WolverineHistorian

PostSubject: Re: Just looked through the other forum for   Just looked through the other forum for EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 3:21 pm

Wolverdog wrote:
I remember that WH, the company line was that making people register would curb the trolling. LOL, fail!

Trolls are going troll.

One of my favorite memories from MLive's pre-register days was the day after beating Ohio State in 2000 to make John Cooper's record 2-10-1 against us. The entire week leading up to that game, the number of OSU fans talking trash about how they were going to kick our asses was insane. Then after we won, not a single Buckeye fan showed up. I kept posting that I've had to listen to you a**holes run your mouths all week long and NOW you're going to run and hide?

That day was the only day I can ever remember MLive being free of trolls.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/WolverineHistorian
eGrandpa

PostSubject: Re: Just looked through the other forum for   Just looked through the other forum for EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 12:49 pm

THEstjoemfan wrote:
Even Shoes has reached his limits a few times. Char is about done.

People sign on there with 4 names and then go about trashing someone and agreeing with themselves so it looks like 4 guys agree on something and it's only 1 guy.

I go there. I admit. There is no football talk that is worth anything. I get all that here. But this forum is not as busy and I'm ADD. lol

If anyone is talking real football over there I join in. It happens about once a day. And I'm not talking about Vegas trolling aad bryan biting. That's not football talk.

But sometimes DJ or another comes up with some trivia and it's a good read. And sometimes, while maybe not quite Michigan football talk, FlaBlueFan signs in and adds his perspective.

You know when bryan starts flaming FlaBlueFan it's gone too far. And he has.(Those of you who aren't in on it Bryan is Az's real name.)

I have a confession. I was/am the Fake Az. I finally kept getting banned more and more frequently so I haven't posted as Fake Az for about 5 months.

I've been posting on mgoblog more often, but there are a ton of smug GD snobs over there sometimes.
Back to top Go down
eGrandpa

PostSubject: Re: Just looked through the other forum for   Just looked through the other forum for EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 12:52 pm

WolverineHistorian wrote:
I remember when you didn't need a screen name or password to post on MLive. You just wrote your name in any time you posted. Then in 2001, they changed to the current format. (Probably because of screen name identity theft.)

I lasted about a year and a half, then officially left for good after the 2002 season. And it's interesting to note that the Buckeye posters who bombarded the place were no different from the start of "ethical" Tressel years than the end of the John Cooper years. That was proof that Buckeye fans reach the same level of suck whether they are winning or not.

Reminds me of Sparty fans. I still think they were the same assholes back when Michigan had won 6 straight against them.
Back to top Go down
jjabilene

PostSubject: Re: Just looked through the other forum for   Just looked through the other forum for EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 1:03 pm

[quote="eGrandpa]

I have a confession. I was/am the Fake Az. I finally kept getting banned more and more frequently so I haven't posted as Fake Az for about 5 months.

I've been posting on mgoblog more often, but there are a ton of smug GD snobs over there sometimes.[/quote]

Well I say kudos to you. Some of that stuff was pretty darned funny. I think that was a better way of getting back at him than arguing with him, which is what he wants. Well done.
Back to top Go down
eGrandpa

PostSubject: Re: Just looked through the other forum for   Just looked through the other forum for EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 1:08 pm

jjabilene wrote:
[quote="eGrandpa]

I've been posting on mgoblog more often, but there are a ton of smug GD snobs over there sometimes.

Well I say kudos to you. Some of that stuff was pretty darned funny. I think that was a better way of getting back at him than arguing with him, which is what he wants. Well done.[/quote]

Yeah, I think a lot of people enjoyed it. I know that after you get banned so many times, you permanently lose all your SNs on the email you registered so that's one of the reasons I stopped. i think it frustrated azzhole too cause he would report me immediately. I intend to make a comeback as fake az one day when I have a down period at work and school. been more busy lately....

Last edited by eGrandpa on Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just looked through the other forum for   Just looked through the other forum for EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 3:09 pm

Haha eGrandpa was FakeAZ!?!?!

That makes this forum even better now!

Cheers!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just looked through the other forum for   Just looked through the other forum for Empty

Back to top Go down

Just looked through the other forum for
Page 1 of 1