Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An interesting stat for Monday and something for us to speculate on:

Go down 
+2
michmike
Go_Blue
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Go_Blue

Go_Blue

An interesting stat for Monday and something for us to speculate on: Empty
PostSubject: An interesting stat for Monday and something for us to speculate on:   An interesting stat for Monday and something for us to speculate on: EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 8:17 am

Michigan State ranks 111th nationally, allowing 26.23 yards per kickoff return. So, will this be the game Norfleet get's his KO TD?

My vote is yes!

PostSubject: Re: An interesting stat for Monday and something for us to speculate on:   An interesting stat for Monday and something for us to speculate on: EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 8:31 am

I responded to Fish's post before reading yours, trust me. But obviously, "great minds think alike."

Actually, yes, I read about MSU's bad ranking in kick coverage earlier today.
Back to top Go down
Go_Blue

Go_Blue

PostSubject: Re: An interesting stat for Monday and something for us to speculate on:   An interesting stat for Monday and something for us to speculate on: EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 8:42 am

Yes sir!! Good field position. Of course our defense might hinder Norfleet's chances. He might only get a couple of shots at it!!

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: An interesting stat for Monday and something for us to speculate on:   An interesting stat for Monday and something for us to speculate on: EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 9:19 am

It was interesting to see Norfleet lined up on offense this past week.

And not on just a couple plays.

I think they're still trying to figure out ways to get him the ball. Not sure if I care for those long, sweeping end-arounds. But, I do agree that he's a kid who needs the ball in his hands 5-10 times a game.

ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: An interesting stat for Monday and something for us to speculate on:   An interesting stat for Monday and something for us to speculate on: EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 1:31 pm

Go_Blue wrote:
Yes sir!! Good field position. Of course our defense might hinder Norfleet's chances. He might only get a couple of shots at it!!

Thus is the reason sparty has poor kick coverage, they never score so they rarely kickoff. They have no practice at it.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
WolverineHistorian

WolverineHistorian

PostSubject: Re: An interesting stat for Monday and something for us to speculate on:   An interesting stat for Monday and something for us to speculate on: EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 1:44 pm

I was surprised to see Norfleet returning some punts against Illinois this past weekend. Maybe now he'll do both kickoff and punts?

It's amazing how small that guy is too. He's got to be the smallest guy on the team by far. But he's quick.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/WolverineHistorian
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: An interesting stat for Monday and something for us to speculate on:   An interesting stat for Monday and something for us to speculate on: EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 1:56 pm

I think they like Gallon's ball security on PR. He almost always fair chatches, but never fumbles.
Back to top Go down
WolverineHistorian

WolverineHistorian

PostSubject: Re: An interesting stat for Monday and something for us to speculate on:   An interesting stat for Monday and something for us to speculate on: EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 2:20 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
I think they like Gallon's ball security on PR. He almost always fair chatches, but never fumbles.

And that makes Norfleet returning punts in the Illinois game more surprising since they were playing in a rainstorm and it's much easier to muff a punt in weather conditions like that.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/WolverineHistorian
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An interesting stat for Monday and something for us to speculate on:   An interesting stat for Monday and something for us to speculate on: Empty

Back to top Go down

An interesting stat for Monday and something for us to speculate on:
Page 1 of 1