Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Good Michigan jerseys

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MichiganFootball13

MichiganFootball13

Good Michigan jerseys Empty
PostSubject: Good Michigan jerseys   Good Michigan jerseys EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 9:02 pm

Hey guys I am looking to get myself a good Michigan football jersey for myself, my last one is A-Trains and a little small. I was just wondering if I could get some advice on what type of jerseys to buy and places to look. I remember reading on here that some of you were not fans of the Mden...thanks
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Good Michigan jerseys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Michigan jerseys   Good Michigan jerseys EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 9:54 pm

Well, the MDen is going to have the best stuff.

What you may have read in the past was me, complaining that the dubbed "authentic" jerseys are indeed nowhere near authentic. I have made multiple stinks about that on here, because I think it's ridiculous that they label it that, sell it for $150+ or whatever, while they're lying through their teeth.

The best thing I ever did was drive up to AA this past spring for the Garage Sale. There I bought two AUTHENTIC, GAME-ISSUED jerseys for $50 each or so (they still have the stitches hanging from where the name plate was removed).

Now, obviously, that's done and over with, and whether or not they do another one next spring remains to be seen.

So, in the meantime, really the only thing you can do is suck it up and go to the MDen. Just remember, they're going to have "replicas" and "authentics" there. But honestly, they're both replicas.

I'm also a tight ass about this subject, if you can't tell. But it basically comes down to one principal: don't bullshit me.

Good Michigan jerseys
Page 1 of 1