Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Is Michigan as good as their 5-0 record?

Go down 
+3
wshoes
Admin
Markwawf
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Markwawf

Is Michigan as good as their 5-0 record? Empty
PostSubject: Is Michigan as good as their 5-0 record?   Is Michigan as good as their 5-0 record? EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 3:05 pm

I think we're about to find out this Saturday, Michigan at Penn State. I feel this is Michigan's first real big, true test. Sure we beat Notre Dame but that was at home and I think Notre Dame turned out to be not as good as we thought. I'm really looking forward to this game. If we can win this one I think it's a big step towards winning the division.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is Michigan as good as their 5-0 record?   Is Michigan as good as their 5-0 record? EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 5:55 pm

No, we're not as good as the record may indicate, but like Lewan has been saying: "I won't apologize for being 5-0".

Here's to hoping this team emerges as a good one that found ways to win ugly games early in the season before hitting stride and really kicking some peoples' asses.

Markwawf

PostSubject: Re: Is Michigan as good as their 5-0 record?   Is Michigan as good as their 5-0 record? EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 6:51 pm

As you can see, I'm new here. I was over on the espn forum for about 3 years under the same name, they're closing that down. Towards the end it was bad, with OSU fans overunning the Michigan board. Kind of like VC, overunning a US base. I'm glad to find this forum. Can't wait for Saturdays game, I'm a Michigan fan, win or lose.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Is Michigan as good as their 5-0 record?   Is Michigan as good as their 5-0 record? EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 6:57 pm

Yes based upon who we've played, but the schedule is really back-loaded.

'shoes
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Is Michigan as good as their 5-0 record?   Is Michigan as good as their 5-0 record? EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 7:32 pm

Welcome Mark!

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
MichiganFootball13

MichiganFootball13

PostSubject: Re: Is Michigan as good as their 5-0 record?   Is Michigan as good as their 5-0 record? EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 7:43 pm

Welcome Mark! and no we are not 5-0 good considering we have played 4 awful teams and one very overrated one. BUT we are very young and growing pains should be expected.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Is Michigan as good as their 5-0 record?   Is Michigan as good as their 5-0 record? EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 7:46 pm

Markwawf wrote:
As you can see, I'm new here.  I was over on the espn forum for about 3 years under the same name, they're closing that down.  Towards the end it was bad, with OSU fans overunning the Michigan board.  Kind of like VC, overunning a US base.  I'm glad to find this forum.  Can't wait for Saturdays game, I'm a Michigan fan, win or lose.
Welcome Mark- look forward to your thoughts on Michigan football (and basketball if you venture over here).

'shoes
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is Michigan as good as their 5-0 record?   Is Michigan as good as their 5-0 record? EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:50 pm

Markwawf wrote:
As you can see, I'm new here.  I was over on the espn forum for about 3 years under the same name, they're closing that down.  Towards the end it was bad, with OSU fans overunning the Michigan board.  Kind of like VC, overunning a US base.  I'm glad to find this forum.  Can't wait for Saturdays game, I'm a Michigan fan, win or lose.
To echo other posters, welcome to our forum.

This board is still a bit 'green', if you will...the two-year anniversary will be this January or so.

However, as relatively new as it is, we currently sit at over 25,000 posts. In my opinion, a good spot to talk all things Michigan.

If you have any questions, just ask. People here will help you figure it out (signature, avatars, quoting other posts, etc. )

fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Is Michigan as good as their 5-0 record?   Is Michigan as good as their 5-0 record? EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 9:32 pm

ND is a top 25 team IMO.  They lost two an undefeated UM team and an undefeated OU team.  Michigan is a good team when they don't turn the ball over.  I like what I see on defense.  YesUM is as good as their 5-0 record.
Back to top Go down
Markwawf

PostSubject: Re: Is Michigan as good as their 5-0 record?   Is Michigan as good as their 5-0 record? EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 9:38 pm

Thanks for all the welcomes. I'm happy to be here and looking forward to discussing the season no matter what happens.
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: Is Michigan as good as their 5-0 record?   Is Michigan as good as their 5-0 record? EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 2:18 am

I think the 2013 Michigan football team is as good as their 5-0 record. We still haven't seen the 2013 Michigan football team, though. Jake Ryan is the best defensive player on our roster. He is a leader. If our defense was decent without Ryan, I expect it to be really good with Ryan.

PostSubject: Re: Is Michigan as good as their 5-0 record?   Is Michigan as good as their 5-0 record? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is Michigan as good as their 5-0 record?
Page 1 of 1