Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OT: BCS and bowl picture.

Go down 
+4
BetterThansparty
joe
WhatsYourDeal
sandyeggo_blue
8 posters
AuthorMessage
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

OT: BCS and bowl picture. Empty
PostSubject: OT: BCS and bowl picture.   OT: BCS and bowl picture. EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 12:28 pm

If ND, Oregon and KState win out who plays in the BCS?

Is there anyway that a BCS travesty happens and a 1 loss SEC team gets in over an undefeated team?

Can Nebraska or Wisconsin beat USC in the Rose Bowl?

Back to top Go down
WhatsYourDeal

PostSubject: Re: OT: BCS and bowl picture.   OT: BCS and bowl picture. EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 12:49 pm

Big Ten gets shellacked but i hope im wrong.

I would love to see ND/Oregon so I hope KSU loses. It will be interesting to see who gets in now. It will probably be determined by who brings the most tv markets, so Ducks/Irish?
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: OT: BCS and bowl picture.   OT: BCS and bowl picture. EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 3:07 pm

I predict that somehow someway we'll see Alabama in the Championship game.

It's what the BCS and NCAA want.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: OT: BCS and bowl picture.   OT: BCS and bowl picture. EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 3:07 pm

Oh, and the networks also
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: OT: BCS and bowl picture.   OT: BCS and bowl picture. EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 4:13 pm

I'm more of a ND fan that either sparty or suckeye but I still don't like them much. That being said they better not back-into the BCS NC game. Oregon/K State would suffice for me but I'm with joe. Somehow/someway a one loss 'bama team gets in over an undefeated K State/Oregon.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: OT: BCS and bowl picture.   OT: BCS and bowl picture. EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 9:24 pm

Oregon vs KState is the game I want. If all three win ND is out. Great.

Neb or Wiscy can beat USC or Oregon State.
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: OT: BCS and bowl picture.   OT: BCS and bowl picture. EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 10:00 pm

I definitely would not rule out Alabama yet. i still think another undefeated team will still lose, possibly two. November seems to always have upsets.

I do not think that Nebraska or Wisconsin can beat USC. Wisconsin has had far more talented teams the last couple years and they could not do it. USC would basically be playing at home, which I always hate. I think they would be very tough in the RB.
Back to top Go down
michmike

PostSubject: Re: OT: BCS and bowl picture.   OT: BCS and bowl picture. EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 9:09 am

WillieMfan wrote:
USC would basically be playing at home, which I always hate. I think they would be very tough in the RB.

For that same reason, WMF, they'll also be very tough, IMO, for Notre Dame to beat at the Coliseum.

As I'm sure good friend WolvHist will concur, I'm not sold on ND. They haven't played a top ten team all
year, were damned lucky to beat an average Pitt team at home, needed umpteen interceptions to beat
us at home, and have a very inconsistent offense. It will be very interesting to see how Kelly explodes
the first play that goes awry vs. USC...and how positively/negatively his players react to the re-emergence
of his sideline ranting.

I would see Oregon or Alabama beating them by two touchdowns at least. K-State I haven't seen enough of
to comment.
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: OT: BCS and bowl picture.   OT: BCS and bowl picture. EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 12:16 pm

ND is a sham. I think they and Nebraska lead the country right now in lucky breaks. Well if they kept stats for that yep of thing.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: OT: BCS and bowl picture.   OT: BCS and bowl picture. EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 3:35 pm

I'd rather jump off a bridge naked into an ocean of man-eating pirhanas instead of watching ND in the national championship.

Not only do I despise that team, they truly shouldn't be in that game. They've pretty much fall ass-backwards into their record. If that kicker from Pitt didn't shit down the back of his leg, there's one loss there. BYU easily could have been another, same as Purdue.

Now, I do understand the whole "Hey, a win's a win. And undefeated is still undefeated." I don't disagree with that. However, Oregon would murder ND. Alabama would destroy the Irish. K-State might be the only decent matchup for them.

Mark it down, if we see them in the NC, they're going to get smoked if its against anyone other than K-ST.
Back to top Go down
https://mgoforum.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OT: BCS and bowl picture.   OT: BCS and bowl picture. Empty

Back to top Go down

OT: BCS and bowl picture.
Page 1 of 1