Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dawson recommits along with Hill.

Go down 
+4
Admin
sandyeggo_blue
GOBLUEJOE66
fishgoblue22
8 posters
AuthorMessage
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

Dawson recommits along with Hill. Empty
PostSubject: Dawson recommits along with Hill.   Dawson recommits along with Hill. EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 2:31 pm

Good pick ups for Blue.

http://www.mlive.com/wolverines/team/1355595136-621-884/michigan-picks-up-two-football.html
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: Dawson recommits along with Hill.   Dawson recommits along with Hill. EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 3:08 pm

What I think is how- hilarious is that Ohio had Dawson added to the "Stole from the team up north" board..they KNEW they had him...I think he has his head on straight this time.....two great commits!!

Go Blue, and see us in Tampa!! Smile

sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Dawson recommits along with Hill.   Dawson recommits along with Hill. EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 3:26 pm

this bodes well for us getting green as well.

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Dawson recommits along with Hill.   Dawson recommits along with Hill. EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 3:27 pm

so what are looking for, as far as commitment numbers for the class. are we at 26 assuming lewan leaves?

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Dawson recommits along with Hill.   Dawson recommits along with Hill. EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 3:32 pm

UM could have one of the most dominate o-lines in the country in a couple years. I would love to see them do what Bama did to Georgia in the second half of the SEC title game. Just line up and run right at them.

Last edited by fishgoblue22 on Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Dawson recommits along with Hill.   Dawson recommits along with Hill. EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 4:00 pm

it always make me think of the 2010 game vs Wisconsin where they basically rushed the entire second half. I'm sure they passed at least a few time but it sure didn't feel like it at the time. We had no match for their OLine. Can't wait for UM to be that dominant again.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dawson recommits along with Hill.   Dawson recommits along with Hill. EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 4:01 pm

I love that we flipped Delano Hill.

That's two 4* safeties now in the class.

Oh, and we now have like a billion 4-5* O-Linemen lol.

sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Dawson recommits along with Hill.   Dawson recommits along with Hill. EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 4:13 pm

well I think question still remains.... how many spots left and who gets them. I think there should be two left and I'm assuming Green and a wide receiver.

Safe to say this ends the recruitment of McQuay. He'll end up at FSU or USC.

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: Dawson recommits along with Hill.   Dawson recommits along with Hill. EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 4:40 pm

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
well I think question still remains.... how many spots left and who gets them. I think there should be two left and I'm assuming Green and a wide receiver.

Tweet by Tom VanHaaren‏@TomVH (after the 2 today)

W/ NCAA and Big Ten rules, at this point, Michigan can still take 3 more commitments. 4 more (max) if another scholly opens up.

Go Blue and see ya in Tampa!! Smile
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Dawson recommits along with Hill.   Dawson recommits along with Hill. EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 4:43 pm

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
it always make me think of the 2010 game vs Wisconsin where they basically rushed the entire second half. I'm sure they passed at least a few time but it sure didn't feel like it at the time. We had no match for their OLine. Can't wait for UM to be that dominant again.

Nope, they ran on every single play. I was, at one time, under the same assumption as you but sparty friends keep yelling about how Wisconsin could beat us without throwing a single pass in the second half so I checked. They ran on every single fricking play.

It was all rich clod's fault... Evil or Very Mad

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Dawson recommits along with Hill.   Dawson recommits along with Hill. EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 4:48 pm

Nope, they threw one pass, the receiver fumbled, UM recovered, and Wiscy didn't throw another pass the rest of the game.

It was the third play of the second half.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Dawson recommits along with Hill.   Dawson recommits along with Hill. EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 4:59 pm

GOBLUEJOE66 wrote:
sandyeggo_blue wrote:

W/ NCAA and Big Ten rules, at this point, Michigan can still take 3 more commitments. 4 more (max) if another scholly opens up.

ok so 3 recruits (maybe 4). we can all agree on Green. Who are the last two? thoughts?

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Dawson recommits along with Hill.   Dawson recommits along with Hill. EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 5:14 pm

Green, and anyone else. DL would be good if there are any defensive linemen out there still considering UM. Hoke and Mattison like to rotate d-linemen quite a lot.
Back to top Go down
bluebult56

PostSubject: Re: Dawson recommits along with Hill.   Dawson recommits along with Hill. EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 5:24 pm

i'm dreaming of a "green" christmas.....!
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Dawson recommits along with Hill.   Dawson recommits along with Hill. EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 5:27 pm

bluebult56 wrote:
i'm dreaming of a "green" christmas.....!

bluebult... is that just a play on words or have you heard something about green committing before Christmas? Like I said in a thread the other day, I heard a rumor that Green hinted on WTKA about a week ago that he would make a decision before Christmas. Just wondering if you heard anything?

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Dawson recommits along with Hill.   Dawson recommits along with Hill. EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 5:35 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
Nope, they threw one pass, the receiver fumbled, UM recovered, and Wiscy didn't throw another pass the rest of the game.

It was the third play of the second half.

OK, now I think I remember. But wasn't that pass incomplete? So I guess the deal was that Wisconsin didn't complete one pass. WH we know that you've got that game, let's settle this. Granted, it's not an argument or even a debate. We're just talking...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Dawson recommits along with Hill.   Dawson recommits along with Hill. EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 5:50 pm

I had to look it up. The pass was completed, then stripped by Demens. Mouton recovered the fumble.

second half plays were 1 pass, 33 rushes.

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Dawson recommits along with Hill.   Dawson recommits along with Hill. EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:09 pm

I remember it very well. UM had just scored on their opening drive of the second half. Wiscy completed the pass on third down, fumbled and UM went on to score to make it 24-14 Wiscy. UM had all the momentum, but then Wiscy just lined up the rest of the game and ran UM over.

It is that game when I lost any faith I had left in RR.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Dawson recommits along with Hill.   Dawson recommits along with Hill. EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:20 pm

Ok, I was wrong. It happens, please note that I addmitted that I was not positive about that. I'm not perfect, I try but I don't know everything. What I do know though, I know very well though.

Incidentally 'fish, I lost all hope for rich-clod (who won his bowl game today in typical rich-clod fashion 49-48 with 2 scores in the last 2:00 minutes) after he lost to sparty for the 3rd straight time. That made him signed, sealed, and delivered out of town for me. After the second loss to sparty that idea crossed my mind but it was still too early to give him the boot, yet. I kept drinking the Kool-aid for another year. My bad...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Dawson recommits along with Hill.   Dawson recommits along with Hill. EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:47 pm

2nd I'm with you there. That was a bad loss.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Dawson recommits along with Hill.   Dawson recommits along with Hill. EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 7:12 pm

IMHO any loss to sparty is a bad loss. Heck, I don't even like moral victories to anyone, but any loss to sparty is not a good thing.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dawson recommits along with Hill.   Dawson recommits along with Hill. EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 7:24 pm

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
GOBLUEJOE66 wrote:
sandyeggo_blue wrote:

ok so 3 recruits (maybe 4). we can all agree on Green. Who are the last two? thoughts?

I'm guessing they'll be 'fillers'.

Look for at least one LB.

sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Dawson recommits along with Hill.   Dawson recommits along with Hill. EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 8:07 pm

Admin wrote:
I'm guessing they'll be 'fillers'.

Look for at least one LB.

Elite programs don't recruit fillers ha ha. This is Michigan fergodsakes.

by the way, just in case anyone needs the link, here are the 2012 and projected 2013 depth charts. I'm assuming Lewan will not be there at LT.

http://mwolverine.com/Michigan_Football_Depth_Chart_2012.html

http://mwolverine.com/Michigan_Football_Depth_Chart_2013.html

So based on what the depth chart shows, I think we could use another corner and LB.

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Dawson recommits along with Hill.   Dawson recommits along with Hill. EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 8:18 pm

I hope Jackson isn't starting at WR. He's not good. I'm hoping Darboh is ready.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Dawson recommits along with Hill.   Dawson recommits along with Hill. EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 8:41 pm

A full year including plus a 2nd Fall camp "should" make Darboh ready but ya never know. I hold the same hope 'fish.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: Dawson recommits along with Hill.   Dawson recommits along with Hill. EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 9:25 pm

I will get excited for Dawson when he signs his LOI.

We must land a WR. I cannot for the life of me understand why Treadwell would not come to Michigan. We are going to be much more of a pass oriented offense. He has a real good chance at starting in his first year. Throw in that its Michigan, the facilities, coaching staff, TV exposure,etc. What more could he want? We need him.

Figure this one out-Michigan just offered Brantford (Ontario) 2013 OT David Knevel. Some of these linemen are going to have to drop 80 lbs. and learn to catch the football. This latest offer brings our linemen offers to 4 or 5 I believe.

Back to top Go down
jjabilene

PostSubject: Re: Dawson recommits along with Hill.   Dawson recommits along with Hill. EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 9:34 pm

Great news, we're back up to 5th on Rivals, and #1 on Scout. If we get Green, this class will definitely be even better than last years class. Unbelievable amount of good O-line recruits the last two years. Can't wait to watch our line in coming years.

Little concerned about WR depth, just have to hope some young guys step up.
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: Dawson recommits along with Hill.   Dawson recommits along with Hill. EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 11:00 am

Mike Farrell for Rivals take on the Dawson re-commit. Apparently he is not a fan of Hoke recruiting policy.

" Detroit (Mich.) Cass Tech offensive lineman David Dawson did indeed re-commit to Michigan despite having his offer pulled because of a visit to Florida. Two thoughts here: First, Dawson's commitment will be big with Richmond (Va.) Hermitage running back Derrick Green because the two have become good friends and text daily. Secondly, can coaches just stop posturing about pulling scholarships if committed players take visits elsewhere? It is just making them look silly."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dawson recommits along with Hill.   Dawson recommits along with Hill. Empty

Back to top Go down

Dawson recommits along with Hill.
Page 1 of 1