Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SUBMIT YOUR NOMINATIONS FOR NEW BANNER PICTURE

Go down 
+4
BetterThansparty
hailtoyourvictor
dwoody
Admin
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

SUBMIT YOUR NOMINATIONS FOR NEW BANNER PICTURE Empty
PostSubject: SUBMIT YOUR NOMINATIONS FOR NEW BANNER PICTURE   SUBMIT YOUR NOMINATIONS FOR NEW BANNER PICTURE EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 5:16 pm

Got a cool picture you think should be considered for the banner?

Post it in here.

In order for it to look good as the banner, it needs to be a large picture (at least medium).

So if you go on a Google search now, make sure you do an advanced search and change it from "Any Size" to at least medium, if not large.

Small pictures look like crap when I try and stretch them out across the top of the site.

Thanks in advance.

dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: SUBMIT YOUR NOMINATIONS FOR NEW BANNER PICTURE   SUBMIT YOUR NOMINATIONS FOR NEW BANNER PICTURE EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 8:16 pm

I'm too lazy to look but in keeping with the season, how about a shot of Denard cheering on the awesome BB team?
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: SUBMIT YOUR NOMINATIONS FOR NEW BANNER PICTURE   SUBMIT YOUR NOMINATIONS FOR NEW BANNER PICTURE EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 9:34 pm

SUBMIT YOUR NOMINATIONS FOR NEW BANNER PICTURE 11687623-standard

I agree.

1. There are only a few months out of the year where Michigan Basketball gets more attention than football.

2. Michigan has a legit shot at a NC with a lot of NBA talent. Burke has a legitimate shot at National Player of the Year. Let's honor that.

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: SUBMIT YOUR NOMINATIONS FOR NEW BANNER PICTURE   SUBMIT YOUR NOMINATIONS FOR NEW BANNER PICTURE EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 10:27 pm

dwoody wrote:
I'm too lazy to look but in keeping with the season, how about a shot of Denard cheering on the awesome BB team?

I may not like the game but I like the idea....

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: SUBMIT YOUR NOMINATIONS FOR NEW BANNER PICTURE   SUBMIT YOUR NOMINATIONS FOR NEW BANNER PICTURE EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 11:12 pm

SUBMIT YOUR NOMINATIONS FOR NEW BANNER PICTURE Michig10

SUBMIT YOUR NOMINATIONS FOR NEW BANNER PICTURE Michig11

[/url[url=https://servimg.com/view/17281846/33]SUBMIT YOUR NOMINATIONS FOR NEW BANNER PICTURE Michig12
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: SUBMIT YOUR NOMINATIONS FOR NEW BANNER PICTURE   SUBMIT YOUR NOMINATIONS FOR NEW BANNER PICTURE EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 11:13 pm

SUBMIT YOUR NOMINATIONS FOR NEW BANNER PICTURE Michig13

SUBMIT YOUR NOMINATIONS FOR NEW BANNER PICTURE Michig15
Back to top Go down
Wolverdog

Wolverdog

PostSubject: Re: SUBMIT YOUR NOMINATIONS FOR NEW BANNER PICTURE   SUBMIT YOUR NOMINATIONS FOR NEW BANNER PICTURE EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 11:53 pm

I like the one that is up there now, Michigan football hybernating...

but a hoops selection is cool too.

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: SUBMIT YOUR NOMINATIONS FOR NEW BANNER PICTURE   SUBMIT YOUR NOMINATIONS FOR NEW BANNER PICTURE EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 1:55 am

I found one of Denard with Roundtree, but I am not technologically adept and don't know how to move it here. Got with a google image search Denard Robinson at basketball game, came from magazine "Michigan Today". Sorry. I'm old....
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: SUBMIT YOUR NOMINATIONS FOR NEW BANNER PICTURE   SUBMIT YOUR NOMINATIONS FOR NEW BANNER PICTURE EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 2:10 am

With age comes wisdom. With a lot of age comes, "Get off of my lawn you damn kids!"

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: SUBMIT YOUR NOMINATIONS FOR NEW BANNER PICTURE   SUBMIT YOUR NOMINATIONS FOR NEW BANNER PICTURE EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 2:13 am

Eh....? What?
Back to top Go down
squeezebox

PostSubject: Re: SUBMIT YOUR NOMINATIONS FOR NEW BANNER PICTURE   SUBMIT YOUR NOMINATIONS FOR NEW BANNER PICTURE EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 6:52 pm

You might want to keep it small or just on the index page.

The idea is cool, but keep in mind that with each page you open, you must scroll down alot before you find the first message = alot of extra work for overworked mouses ;o)

Any new idea looses it's effect, when it becomes too monotoneous.

Already the old forum has lost about 75% of it's posters with the new format, so keep it simple. It's the message and not the cute surroundings that count.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: SUBMIT YOUR NOMINATIONS FOR NEW BANNER PICTURE   SUBMIT YOUR NOMINATIONS FOR NEW BANNER PICTURE EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 10:23 pm

Pretty sure that the old forum lost 75% of its members more for the annoying 20% who were already there...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: SUBMIT YOUR NOMINATIONS FOR NEW BANNER PICTURE   SUBMIT YOUR NOMINATIONS FOR NEW BANNER PICTURE EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 11:40 pm

nothing works
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: SUBMIT YOUR NOMINATIONS FOR NEW BANNER PICTURE   SUBMIT YOUR NOMINATIONS FOR NEW BANNER PICTURE EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 11:46 pm

notre dame is saying the same thing right now....

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: SUBMIT YOUR NOMINATIONS FOR NEW BANNER PICTURE   SUBMIT YOUR NOMINATIONS FOR NEW BANNER PICTURE EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 10:50 am

I was lurking at the new forum the other day, and it is an absolute f*cking disaster, even with Azzhole on reduced duty. Nothing but trolls and moronic comments. Meanwhile, moo-u forum has about five posts per week. Mlive sucks, unfortunately where I live it's the only real "news" outlet. I read the Free Press for the news now, the sports is, well...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SUBMIT YOUR NOMINATIONS FOR NEW BANNER PICTURE   SUBMIT YOUR NOMINATIONS FOR NEW BANNER PICTURE EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 2:07 pm

I was really hoping for a football picture...because this will always be a football forum first.

But it's being changed to one of the submitted photos from above.

Go Blue

BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: SUBMIT YOUR NOMINATIONS FOR NEW BANNER PICTURE   SUBMIT YOUR NOMINATIONS FOR NEW BANNER PICTURE EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 5:58 pm

I can "deal" with that for a few weeks only because Michigan is doing so well this year. When signing day comes around how about Shane playing QB against Pioneer with the Block-M in the background?

What do people think of the odds of Shane Red-shirting next year are?

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: SUBMIT YOUR NOMINATIONS FOR NEW BANNER PICTURE   SUBMIT YOUR NOMINATIONS FOR NEW BANNER PICTURE EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 6:04 pm

I'm hoping it is 100% that he Red Shirts,but I'll put the odds at 85%.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SUBMIT YOUR NOMINATIONS FOR NEW BANNER PICTURE   SUBMIT YOUR NOMINATIONS FOR NEW BANNER PICTURE EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 11:42 am

fishgoblue22 wrote:
I'm hoping it is 100% that he Red Shirts,but I'll put the odds at 85%.

I agree with Fish completely on both points.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SUBMIT YOUR NOMINATIONS FOR NEW BANNER PICTURE   SUBMIT YOUR NOMINATIONS FOR NEW BANNER PICTURE Empty

Back to top Go down

SUBMIT YOUR NOMINATIONS FOR NEW BANNER PICTURE
Page 1 of 1