Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

apparently shane morris

Go down 
+3
WillieMfan
joe
bluebult56
7 posters
AuthorMessage
bluebult56

apparently shane morris Empty
PostSubject: apparently shane morris   apparently shane morris EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 9:27 am

didn't have a very good underarmour game. i think 2-10 with an int. think he's struggling getting back into shape from his bout with mono, but with all his pub i was hoping for better results. hope we get two years from gardner and that the two years gives morris his stuff back. now, if we could only get green and a wide receiver.....
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: apparently shane morris   apparently shane morris EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 9:46 am

It's true he didn't but

The defensive lines had a big advantage over the offensive lines. I watched some of it and Shane did not have one throw frfom the pocket. Everysingle throw was on the run.

Now, what I did see was that he threw fairly well while running to his left. He threw one or two where the cornerbacks just made really nice plays. Remember, they are all stars too!.

If you go purely by stats he didn't look good. But I thought he looked pretty decent especially coming off of Mono.

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: apparently shane morris   apparently shane morris EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 10:56 am

Agree Joe. It's easier to get a defense ready with minimal time then to get the offense running. Shane will be fine.
Back to top Go down
the artist formally known

the artist formally known

PostSubject: Re: apparently shane morris   apparently shane morris EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 3:26 pm

Watched some of the game, didn't realize The guy waring #12 was Morris ,guys sitting by me said he sucked the the other guy came in 314 he had acannon as did one of the QB's from the Black team,

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: apparently shane morris   apparently shane morris EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 3:35 pm

The White team QB's did nothing. It was not just Shane. The Black defense was overpowering most of the game. Shane did have a TD pass to Treadwell but he did not hold on to it. It was a perfectly thrown ball. The winning team's quarterbacks combined to go 10 of 32 for 93 yards and lost two fumbles. One TD was scored all game. I think we need to ease up on being critical on the offense on this one.
Back to top Go down
mgoblue93

PostSubject: Re: apparently shane morris   apparently shane morris EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 4:19 pm

Quarterbacks in these games never do well...i agree w/Willie, it's a lot more difficult to prepare an offense/QB. QBs are much better when they get to prepare in one system for a year, and build a chemistry with their own receivers.

Also, several of Morris' passes were on the money, but were broken up by dbs. If anything he was guilty of throwing to covered WRs but what is he supposed to do in an all star game? He was on the money on several throws and im fine w/his play.
Back to top Go down
Go_Blue

Go_Blue

PostSubject: Re: apparently shane morris   apparently shane morris EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 4:25 pm

All I can do is trust all the recruiting sites (because I enjoy the games, but suck at judging kid's potential) and they all say that Morris is a top 5 caliber QB with lot's of upside. Good enough for me. Gardner should be good for 2 years and Shane will have a chance to learn and mature.

PostSubject: Re: apparently shane morris   apparently shane morris EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 4:49 pm

Go_Blue wrote:
All I can do is trust all the recruiting sites (because I enjoy the games, but suck at judging kid's potential) and they all say that Morris is a top 5 caliber QB with lot's of upside. Good enough for me. Gardner should be good for 2 years and Shane will have a chance to learn and mature.

he's got a rocket of an arm; he's got huge hands; he's very mobile for a "pro style;" he's tall and has a huge frame; and he's very accurate. Watch him on youtube...also with the OL we have coming in he should have time to throw -which is key in college or pro.
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: apparently shane morris   apparently shane morris EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 7:22 pm

Same story with the Army AA game today.

PostSubject: Re: apparently shane morris   apparently shane morris Empty

Back to top Go down

apparently shane morris
Page 1 of 1