Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OT: Beating sparty is always good!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

OT: Beating sparty is always good! Empty
PostSubject: OT: Beating sparty is always good!   OT: Beating sparty is always good! EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 4:38 am

It doesn't matter if it's Mens or Womens, or even what sport.

http://www.michigandaily.com/node/71245

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: OT: Beating sparty is always good!   OT: Beating sparty is always good! EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:04 pm

oh geez, has it really come to this ha ha

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: OT: Beating sparty is always good!   OT: Beating sparty is always good! EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:09 pm

You don't understand. I despise michigan state. I want to kick their ass at Co-Ed under-water synchronized basket weaving.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?

Last edited by 2ndComingOfBo on Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: OT: Beating sparty is always good!   OT: Beating sparty is always good! EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:16 pm

No I get it, I feel the same way about O$U. I even watched with extreme interest the UM v O$U men's gymnastics meet the other day on BTN. I went as far as to send several update texts to my buddy. I just think it's funny that's all.

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: OT: Beating sparty is always good!   OT: Beating sparty is always good! EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:35 pm

It must have been a bad decade for you but it was equally as bad for me and my hatred of O$U.

UM vs Sparty Mens BB & FB in the last 10 years

12 wins 16 losses

UM vs O$U Mens BB & FB in the last 10 years

9 wins 24 losses

digest

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: OT: Beating sparty is always good!   OT: Beating sparty is always good! EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:42 pm

I've never watched Men's Gymnastics. It wasn't a Varsity sport when I went to Michigan. Don't get me wrong, I want Michigan to beat sparty at it, I just won't watch. I saw the article in my daily electronic edition of The Michigan Daily. It's not like I follow womens tennis... I read the tiotle, that was it. Oh and I saw the result on the MGoBlue ticker, that's all.

bouncy-ball I've never been pleased with. I wanted to beat sparty but I didn't really care. It's still that way. I've never been to a Michigan bouncy-ball game and do not plan on it. I have been to every other varsity sport (at least when I was in school) though. Not saying that I'll go to Women's Golf, Men's Swimming, or Tennis again but I have been to those events.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OT: Beating sparty is always good!   OT: Beating sparty is always good! Empty

Back to top Go down

OT: Beating sparty is always good!
Page 1 of 1