Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OT: A championship is a championship.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

OT: A championship is a championship. Empty
PostSubject: OT: A championship is a championship.   OT: A championship is a championship. EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 3:18 am

These guys are incredible athletes but it's Men's Gymnastics...

http://www.michigandaily.com/node/72201

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: OT: A championship is a championship.   OT: A championship is a championship. EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 2:16 pm

With our gymnastic team and our BBall teams, we can make up some huge points in the Directors cup on the next two standings (April 11th and April 25th).

We are in fourth place right now and we guaranteed at least 90 points tonight and we picked up at least 42 points from the women's team. We should jump back into first place because ND's women's team lost to UCONN last night. We can win this thing this year and knock off Stanford. Too bad we won't be getting any points from our hockey team this year.

http://www.nacda.com/directorscup/nacda-directorscup-current-scoring.html

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: OT: A championship is a championship.   OT: A championship is a championship. EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 2:29 pm

Hockey had a, well we still don't know what hockey had other than it wasn't a good year. All good things must come to an end though so after 22 straight season's of making the NCAA's we hit the reset button. Don't forget Swimming won the National Championship, Women's gymnastics did as well. Softball "can" make a decent run at things. Baseball I wouldn't be too hopeful on but hey, stranger things have happened. Golf is meh from where is has been. Basically our Spring sports are very good, they are only outshinned by Stanford's. As much as I support Michigan and try to be optumistic there is no way we are catching Stanford without a NC tonight AND a quality Spring.

***Post #3,000*** (I need a life)

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: OT: A championship is a championship.   OT: A championship is a championship. EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 3:00 pm

2ndComingOfBo wrote:
Hockey had a, well we still don't know what hockey had other than it wasn't a good year. All good things must come to an end though so after 22 straight season's of making the NCAA's we hit the reset button. Don't forget Swimming won the National Championship, Women's gymnastics did as well. Softball "can" make a decent run at things. Baseball I wouldn't be too hopeful on but hey, stranger things have happened. Golf is meh from where is has been. Basically our Spring sports are very good, they are only outshinned by Stanford's. As much as I support Michigan and try to be optumistic there is no way we are catching Stanford without a NC tonight AND a quality Spring.

***Post #3,000*** (I need a life)

Well the point difference between a championship tonight and finishing second is only 10 points. So I think we're still OK should we lose tonight.

You are right about the women's gymnastics. Those points are going to be big for us.

The May 30th standings is where Stanford will overtake us (W-Water Polo, M-Volleyball, W-Golf, W-Lacrosse)

The June 14th sports (M-Golf, W-Rowing, Softball, M-W T&F) is where we can make those points up.

The June 27th points for Baseball will be huge. Lets hope our Baseball finishes strong.

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: OT: A championship is a championship.   OT: A championship is a championship. EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 3:46 pm

I can't see Baseball doing anything more than losiung in the first round of the NCAA's and that is a big IF they make it. They will have to win the B1G Tournament and receive the automatic bid. Only Indiana has had a good spring where they can make it without winning the tournament. But like I also saiud, they need to finish strong as well because I don't think that they have really played anyone yet. Michigan didn't do that great on their Spring trips but they did play well (I guess) at Cal to open the year. Granted they were swept in a 3-game series but all 3 of those losses were by 1-run and two of the games went to Extra-innings. It could happen though, as of now vI'm not to current on the UM baseball situation.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OT: A championship is a championship.   OT: A championship is a championship. Empty

Back to top Go down

OT: A championship is a championship.
Page 1 of 1