Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OT: Delany sucks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

OT: Delany sucks Empty
PostSubject: OT: Delany sucks   OT: Delany sucks EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 7:54 pm

After all of this time when the status-quo for joining the B1G has always been that you must participate in all sports. Now it seems that John Hopkins University (which is a very good academic university, not to mention their medical prowess) will join for "Lacrosse only". Why? Well it will give us 6-teams in our league and give the B1G TEN an automatic entry to the NCAA's. Delany back-tracked for Lacrosse? That's weak. Very, very weak.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/lacrosse-blog/bal-johns-hopkins-lacrosse-program-to-join-big-ten-20130602,0,1998652.story

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
WolverineHistorian

WolverineHistorian

PostSubject: Re: OT: Delany sucks   OT: Delany sucks EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 10:04 pm

Delany has sucked for a long time. Like the time he publicly campaigned to get Tressel's cheating ass and his ineligible Buckeye players to play in the Sugar Bowl. Or when he named the conference divisions Leaders and Legends...then was dumbfounded when fans said they were stupid names. Or the time he invited mighty Rutgers to join the Big Ten.

The guy has always been a tool.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/WolverineHistorian
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: OT: Delany sucks   OT: Delany sucks EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 11:12 pm

I actually agree with inviting Rutgers, nothing else though.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OT: Delany sucks   OT: Delany sucks Empty

Back to top Go down

OT: Delany sucks
Page 1 of 1