Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Get to the ball quickly and get there with bad intentions. I love it.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

Get to the ball quickly and get there with bad intentions.  I love it.	 Empty
PostSubject: Get to the ball quickly and get there with bad intentions. I love it.    Get to the ball quickly and get there with bad intentions.  I love it.	 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 11:25 am

http://www.mgoblue.com/allaccess/?media=402385
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Get to the ball quickly and get there with bad intentions. I love it.    Get to the ball quickly and get there with bad intentions.  I love it.	 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 12:16 pm

yes that's a great quote even if it did remind me of Ron English's call for his defense to play violently. The problem with Ron's defense, especially against spread teams is that our defenders were often running violently in the wrong direction as they were fooled again.

'shoes
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Get to the ball quickly and get there with bad intentions. I love it.    Get to the ball quickly and get there with bad intentions.  I love it.	 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 12:34 pm

wshoes wrote:
yes that's a great quote even if it did remind me of Ron English's call for his defense to play violently. The problem with Ron's defense, especially against spread teams is that our defenders were often running violently in the wrong direction as they were fooled again.

'shoes
Yeah, you have to get there with right technique and at the right time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get to the ball quickly and get there with bad intentions. I love it.    Get to the ball quickly and get there with bad intentions.  I love it.	 Empty

Back to top Go down

Get to the ball quickly and get there with bad intentions. I love it.
Page 1 of 1